Used 1998 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 209 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1998 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Best car ever
By Jason

1998 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

Drives like a dream. Feels brand new, looks brand new, stylish. yet it is 12 years old and has 115k on it. Nothing breaks. Cant ask for more.

Just Out Gas In It!!!
By Leo papagni

1998 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Drove this car out of the show room in 1998. Besides for regular maintenance, I have only replaced the struts and catalytic converter. It still has original parts on the rest of the car. By far the most dependable car I have ever owned. It just went over 200,000. I am going to drive it until the wheels come off.

Sporty Look

It's not very comfortable.

What a great car!
By New Honda Buyer

1998 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 112k on it. I wasn't even going to drive it because of the mileage. The suspension was responsive yet comfortable, Gas mileage is 22-27 on the 3 litre V6 and it has leather, wood grain, a moon roof, strut tower braces, way ahead of their time! It has 230,000 miles on it already. I love it, buy this car!

lumbar support

Hondas never quit
By Honda

1998 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Our Honda Accord is the best car ever! We bought it with 148,000miles and it now has 182,000miles and still pulls strong. Interstate manners at 75+mph are great. It will take off from 75mph and easily hit 110mph with the 4-cylinder. I will not get rid of this car until it dies.

28+mpg, *Honda Reliability*, big trunk, good rear seat legroom, cold a/c, comfortable, strong parking brake, and the front-wheel-drive is excellent in the snow and ice.

One thing- I wish tinted windows were standard.

Biggest Mistake of my life
By razor225

1998 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

We must have bought the biggest lemon on the lot. 2wks after purchase spent 1500 on repairs. Should have knew something was up then. Needless to say I think we have spent over 6000 in repairs in 18 months. We just had to replace a ball joint and tie rod and front tire. These were brand new tires...this car is the biggest piece of JUNK ever made.