Used 1995 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews

$803 - $1,963

Used Accord for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

I Need Another

Steed, 03/04/2010

Still can't believe it's running , its now 2010 and i have over 300,000 miles. Besides the factory defect :( no big problems at all . If you need a car to get you around this is really it! It just wont quit!

My Old Honda

healnghanz, 12/14/2009

Originally, leased by my wife in 1995, then sold to me in 2000, quite a reliable car with some minor and some not so minor problems. The disc brakes warp so easily on a very regular basis. But this last time I had the dealer do it and they are much better. Anti lock brakes died 50K ago. Rust over rear wheels, passenger window slow to rise or not at all sometimes. Tranny rough in winter. AC drain once got plugged and water kept going all over the interior, and ruined computer board. Overdue for timing belt/water pump . Speedometer/odometer stopped working at 164,000. 4 years later I have 165,000 or 200k plus. The engine just works great, w 25 mpg maybe more over the years. Heater ducts rotted.

Comfortable and reasonably powered

Sums, 02/14/2002

We bought our '95 Accord EX-V6 used, and now have ~90k miles on it. The only repairs outside of standard mainenance were a $60 part ignition coil and minor A/C repair--which were both foreshadowed. All in all, a very comfortable car that handles pretty well and is well powered.

Frnt Disc Brake Rotor

Julito Labor, 04/30/2008

I love the car but the only problems that I have now is, I have a hard time changing the front disc rotor. Gonna cost you a little more, the design are not so common like two screws hold the disc. The old disc needs to be pressed and the new one needs to be press too. If you don't have the right tools let the shop do the job. Well, the ac is gone too but overall performance I think I already got my money back. Four thumbs up, I love it, love it.

Not your "usual" Honda...

texas89, 07/08/2010

When I bought this car in early 2009 to replace my 1993 Corolla, I expected the famed Honda reliability. I bought it for $5000 with only 70, 000 original miles on the car. I assumed I would get at least 100, 000 more miles out of it, not the case. Five months after buying the car, the AC and brakes went out, and I replaced the AC compressor fan and refrigerant ($350), brake pads, shoes, rotors, and master cylinder ($800). The steering is very "sticky", a problem that has mystified at least 10 mechanics. Back in March, less than a year after doing all that repair work, my AC and brakes went out again. The mechanics I have visited estimate repairs will total upwards of $1000.