Used 1994 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 100 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1994 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

honda is forever
By miguel

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

i have 2 years with my honda and never had any problems with it. it has 169,840 miles and runs like new.

sunroof, manual transmission, clear interior design

still perfect
By 2accords

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I got my white, LX 5-speed brand new at the age of 16. Twelve years and 335,000 miles later it still runs like the brand new. It has never once let me down or left me stranded. Have had to replace only a few things, only because some parts just have to wear out. Interior shows no signs of wear, the body and paint look brand new (have repainted hood and front bumper). Recently purchased a 2001 S2000 for sunny days, but I kept the Accord as a daily driver. Buying a older, well maintained Accord is a smart purchase for anyone!

smooth shifter, ergonomics, fuel economy, RELIABILITY

nothing

Marty's Honda Accord
By M. Prezette

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Over a doz. years of low maintenance and low cost driving. Very few problems at all. Was repainted several yrs. ago. Ride getting a bit bumpy but still a good over-all maneuverable car with body style still similar to current models.

Size, maneuverability.

Maybe new shocks? Brakes were recently redone. One small rust spot to be taken care of.

Reliable car to own
By csaleem

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Purchased a gray LX used at 38k which was assembled in Japan. Changed Radiator, Ignition key switch, Battery and tires once. Runs great at 101k without any hesistation. Recently my friend tested it at 115 MPH still has some power. Just do the regular maintenence in the manual she will last a long time. Driver side window rolls up slow maybe need new motor.

Great power with 4 cylinders. Good trunk size and leg room.

inside gets noisy over 60 MPH as the rubber on the doors wear off. Paint chips off

I love my Honda!
By ComVirt

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I have been driving it for a few years, it has over 250k on it but the odometer wasn't working when I purchased it. I have put a couple thousand miles on it and have had one problem that was fixed cheap because I know a mechanic. The timing jumped when I was racing it (which should be expected at about 300k). It doesn't burn oil, gets great fuel economy and runs smoother than even some new cars, but has been getting rusty in the usual places(which I will have fixed soon). It had a cold air intake when I bought it and I can definately say it made a big difference over stock compared to specifications I have read online. Only complaint is rust...but for a car with about 300k, its expected.

Performance, fuel efficency, comfort, style, reliability, VTEC!

More rust resistant metal..?