Used 1992 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 121 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1992 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Cute Little Tank
By nurse607

1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I got this car as a beater for 1500 dollars in 2004. I've since put over 50,000 miles on it, and had only one mechanical problem that wasn't directly attributable to the infamous New York State snow rust. This thing has treated me so well, I've gotten 5 times my money out of it in under 4 years. I never bought a foreign car until this one, and I'm never buying anything but a Honda again. Every car I've had, which were all American pieces of garbage, had so many problems and were built terribly. This car, and Honda in general, are made FOR the people, FOR the long run. This vehicle is no joke, and is no exception to that rule. I got lucky and got one with all the options&it's over 200k miles!

loaded interior, smooth motor sunroof.. peppy engine. This car still looks and runs really well after 200 thousand miles. It's no race car, but will lay down some serious rubber when you really step on it. Definitely an unexpected trait!

turning radius... rust resistance... better radio antenna design (extended antenna will snap off with trunk lid open/close! But seriously, that is IT. This car is otherwise perfect and unstoppable!

Great Reliability and Mileage
By locke290

1992 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

I have had my accord for over a year and it has been extremely reliable. I have had no problems with the car whatsoever and it has almost 200k miles. It gets very good gas mileage, over 30 mpg, which in my opinion is excellent for a 14 year old car. I would recommend the accord to anyone!

Fuel Mileage, Reliability, Handling

Interior door handles have a tendency to break

MOST RELIABLE
By J Cruz

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

This car is very reliable. I went from a newer car to the 1992 Honda Accord and it was a very smart choice. I drive a lot and this car takes a beating in the HOT Florida weather. After driving it all day this car feels same way, never sluggish and no rough idle, runs like a true champ.

Reliablilty and trunk room

Remake them

Great Car
By Marilyn

1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I like the car a lot, it's easy to drive and has worked almost perfectly for all 14 years I have had it.

It has great pick-up.

Exterior physical look can be improved.

Been a GREAT car so far!
By of1accord

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This car has been a fabulous car from the day we got it! Honestly, this car has not given us one minute of trouble. We are a family of four (2 elementary age children) and it serves us well. Highway fuel mileage could be a bit better than the ~28 - 29 mpg but hey we do not have any car payments and repair costs have thus far been nill. If you are looking for one very dependable car and you find one of these that does not have any rust and the interior is nice, I'd say go for it even tho it might have 150 - 200K miles on it! If you are mechanically inclined (like me) they aren't that hard to work on either. Just do routine maintenance (i.e. oil changes) and it will treat you good!

Low and wide stance. Smooth running engine.

Can't think of any that would apply as most have been addressed in the newer models