You don't have to give up much if you want a car with great fuel economy these days, and the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid is a case in point. This sedan is roomy, safe, quick to accelerate and well-equipped with features, yet it still gets close to 50 mpg. Read on to learn what else makes this year's Accord Hybrid a top pick.
- Best-in-class fuel economy
- Quick acceleration for a hybrid
- Cabin has plenty of room for adults
- Reassuring handling when going around turns
- Many advanced driver safety aids come standard and are complemented by strong safety scores.
- Touchscreen interface frequently frustrates
- No fold-down rear seat or rear-seat pass-through
- Overly vigilant nature of collision warning system can be annoying
- Adaptive cruise control isn't the best at maintaining or regaining speed.