Used 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

An Excellent, Albeit Quirky, CUV. Love it!
By eagleyes

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The quirkiness of this vehicle is also its beauty.
I love the styling, from the first one I saw over a year ago. I have had my Crosstour for a bit over one month and can truly say this was a great choice to replace my Volvo XC90.
Certainly there is not as much interior cargo space as a traditional SUV, but I don't need that much space for my needs.
I wanted something different and yet felt more like driving a car than a truck.
The comfort is excellent; engine very quiet with enough response; fit and finish excellent.
Not in the same class as the BMW X6 or others in the ultra-premium category, but this really fits the bill for me.
Love it so far!

Styling, ride, overall comfort, cargo space, back seat leg room is fantastic, quietness, very smooth engine.

There are times the VCM engine design gives some vibrations. Almost all vehicles in this class offer instant mpg, average mpg and miles to empty in the computer cluster; Honda does not.

Love, love, LOVE this car!!!!
By southernchick

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to see this car in person to see how gorgeous it really is, inside and out.
Kudos to the designers for thinking outside of the box and designing a sleek, good looking "crossover" vehicle.
The inside fit and finish is luxurious, gorgeous leather, burled wood trim.
The controls are simple, easy to read and use. The entire cabin is very spacious, including the back seats - super comfortable and plenty of leg room.
The drive is so quiet and ultra smooth - like driving on glass.

The design, sleek sporty style of the car. The interior fit and finish - well made, rich, gorgeous. The seats are ultra comfortable for any height. The best feature to me is how it drives and handles in the city and on the highway. Love the hatchback and the storage room too.

Rear visibility - Honda should make back up sensors standard in the non-navigation models. Would like to have a hatchback release inside the car. Neither one of these things is a big problem since the rest of the car is amazing inside and out.

Just a fabulous vehicle
By blackham

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased the crosstour after looking at many other vehicles.
It has been a delight to drive and worth every penny.
It handles like a ver expensive vehicle with plenty of power and manouverability.
I like the look of the vehicle and would higly recommend it to everyone.

We live in a mountain valley in central utah and the all wheel drive will be a super safe way to get around during the winter months.

I enjoy the responsiveness of the vehicle. I also enjoy the technology. There is no vehicle I have ever driven that is more enjoyable to drive at any price. I look forward to owning this vehicle for a very long time. Wow what a car.

I have no recommendations for improvement. I like all aspects of the vehicle. Some say it is not the most attractive look. I disagree.... Others say the storage space is limited when comparing it to other crossovers. I wouldn't compare it to those type of vehicles. It is a sedan with more space than any in that category.

Great Value
By wfcress

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 2009 Accord EX-L for a 2011 Crosstour EX.
The way the used car market for used Hondas, we were able to get out of our 3 year lease a year early with no problem.

We traded for a simple reason.
With 2 sedans (our other car is a Civic SI) we had limited ability to carry things like a new TV or grill.
We needed something with greater utility, but did not want an SUV.
This car is perfect!

It is smoother and quieter than the Accord sedan, but drives just as well.
Similar gas mileage.
It sits just a bit higher, which my wife particularly likes.
This is a great car.
I would recommend it highly!

Power, ride, handling, and utility.

Slightly ungainly when viewed from the back. One more speed for the transmission.

Great car, but...
By rjs666

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my 2006 Lexus RX 400h hybrid for this 2010 Crosstour, and getting same 23 MPG milage.
Wife has 2003 Accord, so all the controls are the same.
Comfortable ride, with minor back pain on long trips.
Good room for driver and 4 passengers.
Noisey but good pickup when entering highway.
Fit and finish has some problems, as does "trunk" space.
Blind spots, especially out rear window problematic.

Design, accessible controls, space