Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 150 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Don't get it.
By nz24

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I assume the 7.5 rating the editor gives this terrific car has to do with it's lack of room compared to other SUVs. Well they don't get it. What they should be saying is that the Crosstour has a great deal of room compared to other cars. This has all the attributes of an excellent car and the benefits of an SUV. I also drive a Infinity G35X and the Crosstour although may not be quite as peppy, it is in definitely in the same class.

Roomy back for passengers. When seats are down, very roomy for hauling. I love the look of the car. Very decent stereo.

Standard back-up camera. Blind-spot sensor on the mirror.

Awesome, star wars machine
By Erich J Abt

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever owned, beautiful styling, fun to drive, interior room super, rear seats, actual higher then then front seats. Tight steering, good handling, fast, just get on it, shifts through gears like a dream, love the rear space, put an living room club chair inside and closed the hatch, many stooge compartment, sunglass holder, cell phone, coin holder, deep cup holders, cd, and extra bottle holder in doors, get many compliments on looks and color. Honda is a very well built car, star war electronics, separate climate control, super radio, sound system, controls on steering wheel, also bluethooth, hands free, safety, 10 air bags, Honda engine, 3,4, 6 cyl. Great gas mileage, over 30 mpg.

Whole car is fun to drive, safe, music system is incredible, 350 Watts, adjustable everything, brass, subwoofer etc. Can be driven like a stick, for those drivers who know how to drive! Automatic garage door opener, security sys. Etc. At touch of a button, dream car.

Automatic hatch opening, Honda has senors for rear backing for safety, if you can't afford nav, equipment,

Amazing car
By DanR

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to drive this car to appreciate the great job of Honda! Wish they had push start and back up camera without navigation!

Engine, comfort, quiet, roomy, quality

Push start, back up camera, option without navigation .

Oh, My God, I Love It!
By Lee

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Went to the Honda dealer to see their small SUVs and fell in love with this thing. Everyone who drives it loves it. Tremendous features for the price. Have owned Lexus in the past and this is a bargain. Full to drive, sporty but very practical. Just an excellent car. Husband likes driving it better than his Lexus SC430.

Hatchback. Unique back styling looks like my old Porsche. Fast! Sleek but rear seats still comfortable for adults.

Auto starter. Front grill could be more stylish. Rear view obstructed.

I love my CT
By Leilani

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I guess I never posted a review on my CT. I've had it since 2/10 and it was an impulse buy. I had seen the CT at a Costco display and fell in love so when we went to the dealer and went through the car - the selling point was the hatch with the tray and the latch to lower the back seats among other things. I had an 06 Accord and it seemed like the CT fixed the things that bugged me about my Accord (which I loved as well). I drive fast and it's smooth and corners very well. This car runs very quiet and the Active Noise makes it quiet inside although I play the stereo very loudly. I love my CT even more after eight months of driving it.

Backup Camera, one touch moonroof, bluetooth, USB cable plus memory driver seat were other things that I really love.

Improve rear visibility. Watch out for blind spots however, if you set your mirrors out far enough (and they're big mirrors) it's not a problem - you get used to it. Google blind spot for directions on how to set your mirrors correctly.