Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 151 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L w/Nav
By JC

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in a TL for this. Loved that car & love this one. Way more room than the TL, AWD, loads of features - just not as fun to drive as my TL. Hopefully Acura takes a cue here & builds out an equivalent Acura model. Got to use the car in deep, blowing snow this weekend & the thing was a champ.

Navigation, iPod interface, phone HandsFree, AWD, lots of cargo space, & fold down seats.

Absent the back up camera, the Crosstour could be a bit risky given the lack of back window visibility.

Sweet
By kellyk

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love it my First Honda and it is everything I have ever wanted. I have always been a Mitsubishi owner have had 4. I wanted to check out the other markets to see what is out there, first stop was Honda the second I saw the crosstour I was sold, the best ride I have ever had. So smooth on the road, easy to handle, comfortable. overall awesome looking. could not be happier

I love the look it is just amazing looking. OH so comfortable the seats are so comfortable. the ride is so smooth its like being in a cloud

it would be nice to have the quick signal for turn signals where it blinks 3-4 times.

All in all best Honda I have ever owned
By Cedrichondafan

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I look for reasons to drive this car that's how much fun this machine is! Driving this has been a heck of a lot better than my previous 2006 Honda civic and 2008 Honda accord. The car hugs the road and gets through traffic with ease. Just a couple days ago I was in wal-mart and this guy got out of his fully loaded Lincoln navigator and as I was walking out of Wally world to my car he took out his camera phone and took a couple pics of my car! As I passed him He asked was that my car and I gladly said that's my new toy and he said that's my next car I'm sending pics to my wife! The car has surpassed my expectations and more. Honda you have outdone yourselves with the CT!

Love leather interior, xm satellite, sunroof, 4wd, styling, v6 engine, Bluetooth is the best, stereo..everything!

Rear visibility, after time you get use to it, push start, power lift gate ( or at least a button on key I can use to pop trunk open like I had on 08 accord), and keyless engine starter.

So Far, So Good...
By Bruce W

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First thing that caught my eye about this vehicle was its style. After the test drive I was sold. Nice handling, great smooth ride, almost no road noise, even on the highway. Drove a Caddy SRX before the Crosstour, like it just as much if not better. Plenty of interior room including head and leg room in the back seat. Have had many rides in the new Accord sedan, the Crosstour beats it hands down, no comparison.

Nav system, back-up camera (a must), blue-tooth, hidden storage compartment,rear seat fold down levers located in trunk, standard Michelin tires, optional removable roof racks - never know what you might want to carry on top.

More powerful stereo,additional speakers - Bose would be nice, back-up sensors should be standard considering the split rear window, directional signal in side mirrors.

love my CT
By Maryellen

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the Crosstour, had a CR-V and was tired of the bumpy ride , but loved Honda so traded. Have had lots of compliments on the car. Was on the freeway and a Honda Accord occupants passing me gave a "thumbs up" about the car. Love the two driver setting as I share the driving on a trip. Also like the side view mirror droping as I back into my garage. That way I don't hit anything. Great car to drive in every way.

Electric lift on hatchback