Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 150 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Just got EX-L AWD with NAVI for $31,500
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up a Crosstour after shopping for months for a vehicle. I'm tall and the center consoles on many of the cars I tried cut into my leg room and the headroom was sparse. Wasn't comfortable in the Taurus, Sonata or LaCrosse. Venza was jittery on bumpy roads but otherwise nice. Murano with a sunroof did not have enough headroom and the base model was a little too base. I liked the higher seating of the Crosstour over the Accord and I thought it was smoother, quieter and had more headroom with the sunroof than the Accord. The Accord was more fun to drive however. The dealer sold me up to the EX-L AWD with Navi which was more car than I needed but for $31,500 I thought it was a good deal

Nice smooth quiet ride. Roomy and comfortable. Good pick up and handling. Fully loaded best car I ever bought. Dealership was nice. Its a Honda.

Poor rear visibility. Not a fan of hatchbacks but the look of the car is quickly growing on me. Pull out change tray. Tighter turning radius and larger steering wheel.

2010 Crosstour AWD without NAV
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought Opal Jade new --- Rear view is poor without the NAV.. Really surprised that the on board computer does not have fuel calculations for MPG, FTE etc. For all of the electronics this seems to be a simple one. Drives well through snow - 12 inches and not a slip .

Large interior, AWD , Quiet ,

Fuel system monitor MPG, DTE etc.

Amazing Value
By DonnieD

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Admittedly, I just got my car today, so it's too soon to tell on many of the ratings categories. However, being the end of the model year, we got a screaming deal on a lease. I am literally paying less per month for this feature-packed, high style, brand new XTour than I am for my 09 Civic. The body is somewhat similar to the BMW X6, which I LOVE, but for $30,000 less, I'll stick with my Honda! I traded in an 08 Highlander (which never grew on me). I hope the gas mileage will be better on this car. The XTour gives me the feeling of luxury, the utility of driving my kids around, & space for football gear in the back. I hope I am still loving it a year from now!

XM radio, USB port, steering wheel audio controls, the handles that fold down the rear seats, unique styling.

I don't think the lack of hatch release is a big deal...I'm hoping for decent gas mileage!

This is one nice car!
By jnwfla

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have researched and test driven a lot of cars over the last couple months (Equinox, RDX, Fusion, SRX, CTS Wagon, Venza, Mazda6, Sonata and probably some I can't remember). The Crosstour is the best of the lot. This car is for my wife and she wanted a sedan at first (moving from a Passat Wagon and a few SUV's before that). I showed her the Crosstour with sedan/coupe styling but still some utility with the hatchback and she fell in LOVE. The car has good power, lots of features and rides like you are on a cloud. Like some say, it is an Accord on steroids.

Dual Zone climate control, easy flip rear seats, hidden storage bin, V6 deactivation to a V3 or V4, new noise control system and rides like a dream.

Power lift gate, push button start, XM radio on EX trim.

Happy with the CT
By B & C

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased our first Honda (2009 Accord EX-L w/nav) in 2008. Loved the car but after two years (and getting older) found it hard to get in and out of. Also noticed the road and wind noise. Started looking around for a vehicle that might be easier to get in and out of with a smoother, quieter ride. Test drove the Edge, Equinox, Highlander and Venza. Liked the Venza but decided to try the CR-V. During the test drive the salesman suggested we might want to drive the CT. Had not heard of it but after seeing it (White Diamond Pearl w/black leather,and driving it, knew it was what we had been looking for. Loved the styling, familiar features, ride and love to drive it. Can't wait for long trip.

Ease of entry/exit; ride is smooth and quiet; lots of cargo room with two lights in cargo area, navigator/audio system, USB port, and styling. Doesn't look like every other car on the road.

Power lift gate, power up and down for passenger seat, relocate the USB port, compass in rear view mirror for models with navi (other vehicles we drove had both).