Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 151 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

From Car Crash to Crosstour!
By cargrl313

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

ABSOLUTELY ADORE my black on black fully loaded EX-L. She's my baby, I named her Stormy because she's a beast. On 11-15-10 my 2009 Acura TSX was totaled in a horrible car crash. I made it out alive thanks to the framing of my Acura, seeing it was manufactured by Honda and the ZDX was not in my budget the Crosstour was at the top of my list. I love that there's so much head & leg room, my dogs love the room back in the hatch area. This car has absolutely everything I was looking for. The Crosstour is a head turner for sure! I've had it since Black Friday and couldn't be more impressed, the more I drive it the more I love it!

Voice activated everything. After my car crash the fact that I don't have to remove my hands from the steering wheel is a hugh plus. I didn't have the navi in my TSX. I also love the way people look when they try ti figure out what the heck it is, its a real head turner & I must admit I love the attention.

I wish it had turn signals in the rear view mirrors like my TSX did. I read about it in another review, I wish I hadn't because up until that point she was flawless, now she's just perfect I suppose.

Just got EX-L AWD with NAVI for $31,500
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up a Crosstour after shopping for months for a vehicle. I'm tall and the center consoles on many of the cars I tried cut into my leg room and the headroom was sparse. Wasn't comfortable in the Taurus, Sonata or LaCrosse. Venza was jittery on bumpy roads but otherwise nice. Murano with a sunroof did not have enough headroom and the base model was a little too base. I liked the higher seating of the Crosstour over the Accord and I thought it was smoother, quieter and had more headroom with the sunroof than the Accord. The Accord was more fun to drive however. The dealer sold me up to the EX-L AWD with Navi which was more car than I needed but for $31,500 I thought it was a good deal

Nice smooth quiet ride. Roomy and comfortable. Good pick up and handling. Fully loaded best car I ever bought. Dealership was nice. Its a Honda.

Poor rear visibility. Not a fan of hatchbacks but the look of the car is quickly growing on me. Pull out change tray. Tighter turning radius and larger steering wheel.

2010 Crosstour AWD without NAV
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought Opal Jade new --- Rear view is poor without the NAV.. Really surprised that the on board computer does not have fuel calculations for MPG, FTE etc. For all of the electronics this seems to be a simple one. Drives well through snow - 12 inches and not a slip .

Large interior, AWD , Quiet ,

Fuel system monitor MPG, DTE etc.

Amazing Value
By DonnieD

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Admittedly, I just got my car today, so it's too soon to tell on many of the ratings categories. However, being the end of the model year, we got a screaming deal on a lease. I am literally paying less per month for this feature-packed, high style, brand new XTour than I am for my 09 Civic. The body is somewhat similar to the BMW X6, which I LOVE, but for $30,000 less, I'll stick with my Honda! I traded in an 08 Highlander (which never grew on me). I hope the gas mileage will be better on this car. The XTour gives me the feeling of luxury, the utility of driving my kids around, & space for football gear in the back. I hope I am still loving it a year from now!

XM radio, USB port, steering wheel audio controls, the handles that fold down the rear seats, unique styling.

I don't think the lack of hatch release is a big deal...I'm hoping for decent gas mileage!

This is one nice car!
By jnwfla

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have researched and test driven a lot of cars over the last couple months (Equinox, RDX, Fusion, SRX, CTS Wagon, Venza, Mazda6, Sonata and probably some I can't remember). The Crosstour is the best of the lot. This car is for my wife and she wanted a sedan at first (moving from a Passat Wagon and a few SUV's before that). I showed her the Crosstour with sedan/coupe styling but still some utility with the hatchback and she fell in LOVE. The car has good power, lots of features and rides like you are on a cloud. Like some say, it is an Accord on steroids.

Dual Zone climate control, easy flip rear seats, hidden storage bin, V6 deactivation to a V3 or V4, new noise control system and rides like a dream.

Power lift gate, push button start, XM radio on EX trim.