Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 149 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Style took awhile to get used to, but...
By awolff004

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great to drive. When I looked at it I had gotten down to the Lacrosse, XC/S60s... and then I drove the CrossTour. Ride was just as smooth and comfortable. The 4 wheel drive gets me up my steep driveway in the winter. It has an "eco" function on it that reduces power for mpg... which means it's not the quickest off the line, but it'll growl and go if you tell it to. A couple of small design flaws: rear wiper is under-sized and not placed well to clean full swath across the glass and the front tires throw dirty water up over the hood during storms (curious whether mud flaps help?)--and no panoramic sunroof like the Edge and Enclave. But I really like driving my CrossTour!!!

Smooth ride, heated seats, 4 wheel drive. Good cargo room.

Rear wiper placement/size; option to turn on/off "eco" function. Backup cam without navi being required. Something to keep puddle water from splashing up over the hood. Panoramic sun roof.

Loving It!
By bigjed

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am loving my Crosstour. I bought the pearl diamond 4 EXL, Sporty look, luxury, Good Sound System, Nice Navi System, as well as Bluetooth.
I like the height of the Crosstour, you don't have to kneel down to get into the car, you just slip right on in!
When I drive it, it's like riding high, I can see the road.
I like it's bulky, strong look.
It doesn't look like a cheap Honda.
Coming from a BMW that always needing TLC, this Honda is very reliable. Getting use to side view rear mirrors, it's nice that you don't have to break your neck trying to see if cars on on the side of you.
This car is for good drivers and one who like quality.....

Interior Leather, Quiet, Bluetooth, Rear Back up Camera, Stereo, and handleing of the vehicle. Also Quality. Does not look like every other car on the road...unique and sharp.

First I thought that the rear window could be improve to see better. But then I realize that this car side rear view mirrors that move when you back up, and rear mirror works well for me... it took a week to get use to. But now I love it.......

Amazing Car
By pdotson

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Crosstour for 6 months now.
I have the pewter gray with light tan interior and Navi.
I just absolutely love this car.
I traded in an older Lexus RX-330,(too expensive to repair).
I have no regrets.
My family and I are taking it on a nice long road trip this weekend.
With its price, style, and gas mileage this is by far a fantabulous car.
I get so many double-takes and compliments from others.
I just love my handsfree link talking system...awesome!
Thanks Honda.

Gas mileage, style, handsfree link talking system, comfortable seating, and very roomy.

Automatic release for the hatchback door.

From Car Crash to Crosstour!
By cargrl313

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

ABSOLUTELY ADORE my black on black fully loaded EX-L. She's my baby, I named her Stormy because she's a beast. On 11-15-10 my 2009 Acura TSX was totaled in a horrible car crash. I made it out alive thanks to the framing of my Acura, seeing it was manufactured by Honda and the ZDX was not in my budget the Crosstour was at the top of my list. I love that there's so much head & leg room, my dogs love the room back in the hatch area. This car has absolutely everything I was looking for. The Crosstour is a head turner for sure! I've had it since Black Friday and couldn't be more impressed, the more I drive it the more I love it!

Voice activated everything. After my car crash the fact that I don't have to remove my hands from the steering wheel is a hugh plus. I didn't have the navi in my TSX. I also love the way people look when they try ti figure out what the heck it is, its a real head turner & I must admit I love the attention.

I wish it had turn signals in the rear view mirrors like my TSX did. I read about it in another review, I wish I hadn't because up until that point she was flawless, now she's just perfect I suppose.

Just got EX-L AWD with NAVI for $31,500
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up a Crosstour after shopping for months for a vehicle. I'm tall and the center consoles on many of the cars I tried cut into my leg room and the headroom was sparse. Wasn't comfortable in the Taurus, Sonata or LaCrosse. Venza was jittery on bumpy roads but otherwise nice. Murano with a sunroof did not have enough headroom and the base model was a little too base. I liked the higher seating of the Crosstour over the Accord and I thought it was smoother, quieter and had more headroom with the sunroof than the Accord. The Accord was more fun to drive however. The dealer sold me up to the EX-L AWD with Navi which was more car than I needed but for $31,500 I thought it was a good deal

Nice smooth quiet ride. Roomy and comfortable. Good pick up and handling. Fully loaded best car I ever bought. Dealership was nice. Its a Honda.

Poor rear visibility. Not a fan of hatchbacks but the look of the car is quickly growing on me. Pull out change tray. Tighter turning radius and larger steering wheel.