Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 150 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Way better than a Venza
By rickbrewster

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I bought my Crosstour I was actually thinking of buying a Venza. I am a long time Toyota owner and I thought that would never end. Until I drove the Crosstour. It is far more comfortable and stylish then the Venza. And way more sexy. There is nothing I don't like about this car.

Ease of entry. One touch rear fold down seats. Sleek styling.

Hands free rear hatch release. Cloth seats available in the EX-L class.

Amazing Buy - Great value for money
By Kiran

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was one of the first few who bought this vehicle (dec 09), when the media was kicking off dust over it's styling. Myself and my wife fell in love with styling of this car with our first look at it. Build quality is true to Honda and is very good. Rear visibility felt little compromised in the beginning, but then you will quickly get over that, especially once you start noticing the view below the spoiler. Turning radius is little less compared to accord which I was used to, but it's matter of few days by which you will get over it. It's is fantastic vehicle, gives Smooth and excellent ride, adequate power, quiet interiors and ample space. Vehicle feels very tight, sturdy and sporty!

Bluetooth, USB Ipod interface, handling, quality and comfort!! Have been getting 18-20 city / 27 hgwy m/g. This was one of the best decisions we have made!!

Power lift hatch, back up camera for non nav models, heated/cooled/power steering wheels!!

Great value for money, amazing CUV!
By Iyoob

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was the first few who bought this vehicle (dec 09), when the media was kicking off dust over it's styling. Myself and my wife actually fell in love with styling of this car with the first look. Build quality is true to Honda and is very good. Rear visibility felt little compromised in the beginning, but then you will quickly get over that, especially once you start noticing the view below the spoiler. Turning radius is little less compared to accord which I was used to, but it's matter of few days time by which you will get over it. Other than these, it is fantastic. Smooth and excellent ride, adequate power, quiet interiors and adequate space. The vehicle gives very sturdy and sporty feel

Bluetooth, interior quietness, almost everything about this vehicle, I love it!

Power lift hatch, heated/cooled steering wheel..

Way better than a Venza
By Rick Brewster

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I never considered owning a Honda until I found the Crosstour. It is one FINE automobile. I has hip arthritis and the Crosstour offers ample leg room to stretch my legs. I like the instrument layout on the dashboard and it has plenty of bells and whistles for me. Passenger's say the rear seating is comfortable and spacious. This is more a couple, or grandparents, car because of the limited storage space. Unless your looking to carry a sofa or a refrigerator home from the store, there is plenty of room Drawbacks are: rear visibility is restricted with the split glass on the hatchback and the EX-L is only available with leather seating, which is a hazard on hot, sunny days.

I like the way the instrument panel is layed out and the one-touch rear seat fold-down feature.

Rear visibility is restricted from the split glass on the hatchback. Offer cloth seating with the EX-L model. I do not like leather seating.

CW4JSOCFBNC's Accord Crosstour Update
By CW4JSOCFBNC

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am upgrading my review that I wrote in March 2010. We are more pleased than ever that we purchased this vehicle. We believe that this is the best Honda produced for 2010. Our vehicle is black on black with dark tinted windows and we continue to get compliments on the vehicle everyday. Most people say that they can not believe that this vehicle is made by Honda. My wife has taken over being the primary driver of this vehicle and she is impressed with the performance of the vehicle in the city and on the highway. I am glad we purchased the all wheel drive which has been a great benefit in the heavy rain. I look forward to testing the all wheel drive out in the snow this winter.

We are loving everything about this vehicle. It is a very economical and fun car to drive for daily activities.

3year/36,000 mile complimentary scheduled maintenance, Six speed transmission with paddle shifters, standard front and rear parking sensors, HID Headlights, Push Button Engine Start/Stop, Shark Fin Satellite Antenna, Power Hatchback Door,