Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 149 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Great car but is missing some things
By MShaeffer

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The wife and I each got one of these cars. Once we took them for a test drive we knew we wanted to buy one for each of us. I was hesitant at first since I would be getting rid of the 07 Pathfinder, and lose the trunk space for when we go camping. I got the roof rack on my car for the cargo carrier and will be adding a tow package later so I can tow a small trailer for any remaining items. Overall we are very happy with the car. I will update after a year to see what happens.

Excellent handling (Had to do about 70 mph around a off ramp to see what it can handle) Decent gas mileage Very nice interior but had to leave the windows open for a couple days to get rid of the adhesive smell aka new car smell, Center console buttons are fine if you ever owned a new car Not cramped

NO TRUNK LIGHT, this is a big one for me sine I work nights and have to get in the trunk for my work stuff. You can see a little if you remove the cover above the trunk compartment. 2nd is the AIR CONDITIONER is not as good as in previous cars and SUVs I've owned Had to put it on face to stay cool

Just what I was looking for
By Gold2Golden

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the Crosstour as it provided the right combination of elements I was looking for : 1) Space; 2) Utility; 3) Reliability; 4) Uniqueness; 5)Price. So far I have been very happy with it. It has very good build quality overall. Gas mileage has been better than expected - 29 mpg on my first tank, mainly on highway commuting miles. It is a fun car to drive and own if you don't want/need an SUV but are looking for more utility than a regular sedan.

Bluetooth integration. Rear storage compartments. VCM with ECO indicator. Ride comfort. AC system.

Separate back up camera from the Nav package or at least make parking sensors standard. Remote rear hatch release. Integrated antenna.

Awesome Car
By DLSab

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I accidentally found this car while looking at other Honda models. It is everything I wanted. My husband and I fight over who can drive it. Had many features that weren't included in some of the reviews we read about it. Only thing it doesn't have is an automatic start. Everything my Lexus had and more. Rear view slightly difficult, but we both got used to it as we have had sports cars. Don Carlton had MANY colors and styles - more than even Dallas. Sam, at that dealership, was great to work with.

Bluetooth, NAV, beautiful, expensive looking interior. Engine able to drop to 3 or 4 cylinder to save fuel. Hatchback for loading. VERY comfortable back seats, even for adults. I could go on and on.

View out of rear window. Get the backup camera/NAV model. Needs an auto start on something this classy.

Attention Magnent
By TeamviperF16

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wife's car, and I cannot wipe the grin off her face. This was purchased as the family/people mover and our experience thus far has exceeded expectations. I am amazed at the value in this car, as we traded in a Lexus RX and the CrossTour is more luxurious, more flexible, uses regular unleaded. Unlike the editors negative remarks regarding the dash, we have found the buttons preferable to the interface on our BMW, and the Lexus interface. Ours is Black on Black and it has attracted an amazing number of looks and favorable remarks. The car looks best in the Black, White and the metallic gray, green not so much.

The utilitarian flexibility while retaining a sexy/luxurious character. Great interior, and easy to use controls.

Get rid of the ugly stock wheels that come with the entry level model, they are hideous.

Way better than a Venza
By rickbrewster

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I bought my Crosstour I was actually thinking of buying a Venza. I am a long time Toyota owner and I thought that would never end. Until I drove the Crosstour. It is far more comfortable and stylish then the Venza. And way more sexy. There is nothing I don't like about this car.

Ease of entry. One touch rear fold down seats. Sleek styling.

Hands free rear hatch release. Cloth seats available in the EX-L class.