The 2016 GMC Yukon deserves consideration if you're shopping for a large, near-luxury truck-based SUV with impressive towing capacity. However, its competitors are better overall, and for practical passenger and cargo use, a large crossover SUV might also be a better choice.
- Strong V8 power
- Stout towing capacity
- Available nine-person seating capacity
- Extremely quiet highway ride
- Impressive interior quality.
- High cargo floor and load height
- Cramped kids-only third-row seat
- Lazy gas pedal responsiveness
- Lackluster ride and handling
- No telescoping steering wheel for base model.