The 2015 GMC Yukon deserves strong consideration if you're shopping for a large, near-luxury truck-based SUV with impressive towing capacity. But for practical passenger and cargo use, a large crossover SUV might be a better choice.
- Strong V8 power
- Stout towing capacity
- Available nine-person seating capacity
- Extremely quiet highway ride
- Impressive interior quality.
- High cargo floor and load height
- Cramped kids-only third-row seat
- No telescoping steering wheel for base model
- Lazy gas pedal responsiveness.