Used 2007 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews - 83 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 GMC Yukon

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

Great Ride
By tc

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This has been a new experience since getting rid of my 1999 and now driving this outstanding SUV. So much has changed, the design being the most signficant change for the good. I would like better gas mileage.

Power lift gate and electronic folding rear seats.

Other options for 2 row seating. What happened to the bench?

Very Happy
By Chris S

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I swore I would never buy another American built SUV. Been driving a BMW X5 for the last three years. Size, features, price and warranty made me take a chance and dive into the Denali and I couldn't be happier. Great deal and great truck.

SLT Yukon
By knapper

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After six months of driving and 21,000 miles, I have gotten to know the service staff at the dealership on a first-name basis. They have fixed loose moldings on the rear doors, worked on air conditioner twice (without the problem being fixed), turned the front rotors, and fixed a broken arm on a rear seat. When not in shop, it performs well. Gas mileage is in the 21 - 22 mph on the Interstate. It pulls a 19 foot bass boat with ease and is very comfortable. Overall I am not dissatisfied but the little stuff is a pain.

The interior room and power are strong points.

Attention to detail during production would help.

Gary's 2007 Yukon
By gary

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Yukon. Had 2 little problems but was fixed very promptly.. (nothing big) Has all the room I need for comfort, drives great, handles great. Great GMC

I love the new design outside and inside. Most I like the front end

The motor has problems when the 4 cyl turn off. It struggles to gain power and you have to puch it hard to get back to speed

Utter Satisfaction
By Supercore

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just returned from a 5,361 mile trip, and could not be happier with my GMC. Averaged 20-22 mpg on the highway...except for the Interstate in West Texas which as an 80 mph speed limit, and I was pushing it to get home after 40 days away from home. I constantly had people complimenting my GMC, and commenting how much better looking it is than the Tahoe. Driver comfort is excellent, vision is excellent, Bose was excellent, and the constant compliments were very satisfying. The retractible running boards drew rave reviews and everyone said that they did not know they were offered. But, also everyone said that was worth the price for added comfort and ease of entrance and exit of my GMC. GMC has created an excellent SUV that defies the stigma of SUV's. I could not be happier with my investment. Most of all, you feel safer with full length air bags and rising abov" the normal traffic. Great job.

Retractible running boards, autoride suspension, Bose radio, electronic message center/monitor, 360 horsepower engine. Computer monitored fuel system and "flex-fuel" system. Handling was excellent, no wind noise, good visibility, and oversize alluminum wheels and tires gave a great ride.

Keep the quality alive