Used 2007 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews - 83 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 GMC Yukon

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

Love The BEAST
By Big Easy

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My heart absolutely goes pitter patter every time I get behind the steering wheel! I love the smooth ride, the interior, the exterior, the towing capacity and the little gadgets that make me smile! It is the best ride I ever owned!

I just love it!

The only thing I wish was different, is the rear seat. I wish it folded flat.

Love it
By digitalgeek

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We simple love the car. Its a large SUV, and we just enjoy driving it. It's very comfortable. No problems with it, had the radio upgraded to DVD with Navigation and rear cam installed (after we bought it). You need the rear camera as it's impossible to see behind you.

3 zones climate control, huge mirrors, towing capacity, comfort ride. Flexibility when upgrading the stereo to DVD player with navigation.

3rd row seats has to fold flat.

Love it!
By jessb

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I just purchased my new Denali and absolutely love it. My 2 year old loves the DVD player. I love all the features and they are easy to use - the Navigation is a must. Plus the steering wheel is even heated, which is a great option since I live in Minnesota. Handles great on snow and ice and the heated leather gets nice and toasty. The back hatch also opens from the remote which is great when carrying groceries. Plus it looks great from the exterior, I love the chrome and 20" wheels. Not great on MPG but if you can afford this rig that shouldn't be a big concern. My dad has a Yukon SLT and wants to trade!

Nav, DVD, heated steering wheel, auto running boards, XM display

Heated cup holders, cooled seats

The good and the bad
By downhilldad

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

traded in my 2001 yukon sle 4x4 (170,000 mi) for the 2007 yukon sle 4x4 (32,000 mi). I am a bit disappointed and wish for the old 2001. Miss the heated side mirrors, and have a different rear end gear. I get better highway mileage, but worse towing mileage. Have not had it in the mountains/snow yet, the front end has a nasty bounce when going over speed bumps and on the highway over irregular road surfaces (dealership cant find anything wrong).

Love the computer info from the dash, (tire pressure readout, mpg, miles left of fuel, etc). 3rd row seats are easier to remove/install. 8/4 cylinder control is neet.

The front end is very bouncy. No/much reduced and uncovered storage in the front armrest. Tow hitch 5" higher than before. Only a midget can be in the center front seat (can no longer seat 9). Can't control rear a/c from front.

Awesome with two kids under age 2
By moose

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I researched and drove and five different SUV's prior to purchasing the Denali. I am real estate and it helps to sit up high to look at property. The vehicle is nicely appointed and comfortable. Plenty of pick-up for merging and passing on the highway. The captain chairs in the middle row sealed the deal for me. My business partner is 6-8' and fits comfortably in the middle seat. I would recommend this vehicle to prospective purchaser. Only problem I have had is with the exterior door handles and the dealership replaced them at no cost. Definitely worth paying a little more compared to Tahoe/Yukon.

Seats, captain chairs, DVD player and horsepower.

Electronics could be sexier but it is a truck at heart.