Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Yukon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.13 out of 5 stars

Yukon Opinon

GM Opinion, 05/06/2010
2006 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've own this Denali for four years, and I give it high marks on almost everything. I've also own a Ford Expedition and Toyotas Sequioa, and all have good and bad traits. Denali has the best motor, driver comfort, convenience options, and the reliablility has been great. The back seats suck for adult comfort, but my small kids like the captains chairs. The cheaply made front dash and instrument panel peel away. The dash and skweaky door panels are irritating enough to shop at Toyota or Ford next time. The space behind the third seat is stupidly small, and needs to be big enough for a cooler and a couple luggage bags.

Also Consider
2 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC Yukon
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

4.13 out of 5 stars

Good bang for the buck

bigricky77, 09/14/2013
2006 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought used in 2009, although I have a 5.3 and it is only 2wd. It rides and drives smooth. Local dealership sold it to me for 15,000$ with 49,000mi when it BB for 19,000$ at the time, found out it had a bad battery, rear right passenger window didn't work, and the dvd system was going out, not to mention the water pump was leaking. The starter went out as well.I replaced all with better more reliable parts, jokes on the dealership, the only challenging repair was replacing the DVD system with a bigger screen system.Very spacious interior, a little cheap with plastic but I can over look that due to the good reliability.Fits a family of 5 comfortably,if you want more trunk space buy an XL.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Great!

Jerry, 04/14/2010
2006 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been unbelievable! I've already put 216,000 miles on it and the only thing replaced were the rear shocks and load leveling pump. I tow a boat 26' boat with incredible ease. Great power and handling. I owned two Ford Expeditions before and they can't hold a candle to the Yukon Denali. Great comfort (I drive over 200 miles/day). If the car went down tomorrow I would still feel I got my money's worth. Can't wait for the next one.

4.75 out of 5 stars

My 2006 Yukon

Nick Ruggeri, 11/09/2005
2006 GMC Yukon SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My Yukon rides better than my 2004 Tahoe. It has great performance, acceptable fuel economy, and is very comfortable on the road.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Fully loaded model

david, 04/17/2006
2006 GMC Yukon SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

First day that I purchased my Yukon, I had to drive it in a snow blizzard. The car handled great, its the best SUV that I've owned. My SUV is has leather, xm radio, dvd player, bose speakers, third row seat, heated seats, car is very roomy and spacious. Would recommend to other prospective buyers. If you don't need a 4X where you live, buy a 2X, you'll save money but have some the same features... Great CAR!!!