Used 2005 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 GMC Yukon

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

GMC Yukon
By Jason

2005 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Overal, a very enjoyable SUV. Very reliable the first year I have owned. Would definitely buy another GMC Yukon again.

Heated Seats are nice. Keep me warm in cold Minnesota/Wisconsin Winters.

Add a GPS to the luxury model.

My third Denali but not my last
By Wilich

2005 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned just about every luxury SUV auto available, including Mercedes, and the GMC Yukon Denali is far and away the best SUV vehicle I have driven. The quality gets better every year it seems too, despite a high level each year. My only "wish" would be that it would have selectable AWD vs. 2Wheel drive.

Great ride
By Jeff

2005 GMC Yukon SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I am averaging 18 MPG overall since I purchased and about half of my driving is in the city. Would highly recommend this vehicle.

Sits high, quit ride, plenty of storage, and with the third row seating it's almost like having a van which I had before I bought this.

A hybrid version would be nice with the current gas prices

Awesome Vehicle
By Larry Abraham

2005 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Buy one, you won't be disappointed. This has been the best vehicle we have ever owned for a family of six that likes road trips.

All of them

A second row sun roof

Awesome Denali
By Bronco4me

2005 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We looked at Escalades, Navigators, Excursions, Expeditions, Tahoes, etc. but really liked the Yukon Denali the best overall.Excellent horsepower, fair fuel milege, very comfortable seating for a family of 4 and gear. If you have the need for more than four then you better get the XL or you will be disappointed.

Wow...too many things to talk about. The stock horsepower could be termed sporty -- almost as good as my Jeep with the V8. Interior creature comfort and gadgets (Nav/sun roof/DVD player).

GM knobs are so cheap looking when compared to other makes. Also, take a lesson from Ford in fold down seats. This vehicle costs too much to have to manually remove 3rd row seating and cheap plastic controls.