1 of 2 people found this review helpful
By jmulvihill on
Vehicle2006 GMC Yukon XL SL 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
ReviewLets start by saying I bought new and right out of the dealer it was problems.
1) Front end will not stay in alignment / 4 set of new tires with now 103,000 miles.
2) Transmission is about to go but has always been hard to shift.
3) Every thing in the cabin shakes, breaks and falls apart ( trim pieces ect. )
4) Both A/c units have failed due to some electrical part,,,$ over $ 2000.00 to fix both.
5) Water pump out at 32,000 miles, driver & pass window regulator replaced $$$.
This has cost me more in repairs than my 32 foot sail boat ! GM has ZERO customer service when it come to warranty, ZERO confidence in their product but damm I love this 12.5 mpg beast. I pack 4 kids / 2 dogs and
Best Featuresits the only one with the space we need. Still tell everyone that GMC are not built tough but built in Mexico where cheap labor blleds into their products ! Cant wait till I buy my new FORD !!! Bu GMC its not been fun
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.