Used 2011 GMC Yukon Hybrid Pricing
See other years
For 2011, the GMC Yukon Hybrid sees no changes.
- Impressive fuel economy in city operation
- handsome cabin with solid build quality
- comfortable ride
- seats eight passengers.
- non-foldaway third-row seats must be removed and stored
- not as user-friendly as many fuel-efficient crossover alternatives.
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
2011 Denali Hybrid 4x4
There are lots of things I really love about this truck but also many things that leave you scratching your head. This truck really only seats 5 adults. The third row is totally unusable for adults. And the second row is really only for shorter people. Not having a spare tire is very scary. This thing tows great- No issues towing 9,000 lbs and you really can't even notice you are towing. Hybrid system does not work logically (always kicks off at 12 mph so very little benefit to it at the stop light.) Overall, I love this truck but it's exaggerated fuel efficiency, illogical third row of seats, lack of a spare tire (and place to mount a spare tire, almost makes this a no go.