Skip to main content

Used Terrain for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Downsized from 2017/2019 Denali Acadia to Terrain

LOVEMY2019TERRAINDENALI, 11/10/2018
2019 GMC Terrain Denali 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I was skeptical at first only have my 2017 GMC Acadia Denali. We were rear-ended in Sept 2018. We were all safe in the Acadia, the insurance company deemed it a total lose. I was just glad that our injuries were not bad. GMC builds solid SUVS and that is why I went back to GMC. I have owed many vehicles in my lifetime, ie; Mercedes, Porsche, Cadillac's but I keep coming back to the GM brand for safety. So, when I went into the Dealership 2 weeks ago, they said, take a look at the Terrain, I was not hesitate because I did like the BOLD look of it from 2018. So, I was hesitate about the 4 speed transmission, but after driving it for 2 weeks I do NOT feel as if I lost anything other than space (sometimes wasted) from the Acadia, when I am driving myself. I am a care giver for my mother and I found the ease of putting her wheel chair in the back of my Terrain to be quite easy. I say to anyone looking to buy/lease a SUV, TAKE A LOOK AT THE 2019 GMC TERRAIN, great value for your hard working monies.

Also Consider
12 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC TERRAIN
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

Rating Are Debatable

Brent, 11/11/2019
2019 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

After having the terrain (SLT, 1.5 Turbo) in the family for 2 months I have found much of these reviews debatable. Yes the 1.5 Turbo Engine is lacking, especially when compared to my 2013 Terrain Denali but with ever raising gas prices the mpg is great. Even I would compromise speed for such great gas mileage and trust me I’m a lead foot. The car is nice to drive in my opinion and the body redesign is nothing short of beautiful. Yes the trunk lacks space, but the reviews forgot to mention another level of storage space under the trunk over the spare tire. It is an incredibly nice feature that hides all the needed nick nacks like jumper cables and snow supply’s leading to a much nicer esthetic. The rear visibility is lack luster, but all terrains have been know for their poor rear vision, but once you drive the car for a while it becomes a fine view for everyday driving Somewhere I totally disagree with the review is the transmission buttons... I love them. They feel upscale and new, the feel solid and are nice to use. Coming over from the normal shifter knob, I found them to be a unique and nice touch to set the terrain apart. As well the headroom and space issues in the review seem exasperated. I’m 6’ 1” and while I don’t have the most room, it has much more head and leg room then most competitors in the market. And while the terrain may be slightly over priced and lack standard safety features it is still a very good competitor in the compact suv market.

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

Huge Improvement Over 2012 Model Terrain!

Zach, 04/10/2019
2019 GMC Terrain SLE 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I traded in my 2012 GMC Terrain SLT-2 AWD 2.4L for the 2019 GMC Terrain 1.5 Turbo FWD SLE. The 2019 is worlds ahead of my old 2012 in so many ways. I will list the pro's and con's below, but I have had zero issues and I do not understand the mixed reviews. With rebates I paid $19,900 out the door for a new 2019 that did have 2000 miles on it as a lot loaner vehicle. The radio is so much better than my 2012, the ride is quiet and much more smooth, and I have much more power in this over my old one. Pros: MPG Comfort Headlights are Fantastic Radio and Technology More Rear Storage than Previous Models Interior Design Much Improved with Premium Feel Cost is Amazing if You Get Rebates and Incentives Cons: Cloth Interior on Seats is Mediocre Does Not Include Remote Start, Must purchase a new Key Fob for it. Silly Without Rebates or Incentives Cost is Higher Than Competition.

Former Cadillac owner

Big Harry, 09/15/2018
updated 09/21/2020
2019 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

it’s been one year since we purchased our 2019 terrain. During the year the car was brought back to the dealer 1 time. That was for a oil change and tire rotation. We are very satisfied with our purchase since the car is very dependable, and it is so easy to get in and out of the car. Being older this could be a problem buying a low car making excess difficult.

Disappointed

Michelle, 01/17/2019
2019 GMC Terrain Denali 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Purchased my 2019 Denali terrain on10/31018 and the entertainment system has not worked right since I got it. Been to the shop one time already, and still isn’t fixed. Also warning signs for “ service transmission “ on it has already started coming on, and it doesn’t even have 2500 miles on it. Breaks are scrubbing also.So disappointed in my terrain. Cost to much for the quality of the vehicle.

1 out of 5 stars