2010 GMC Terrain: 4 Things I Like and 2 Things I Don't
May 07, 2010
1) The driver's seat is very comfortable. I've been driving the Terrain all week with no seat or driving position complaints.
2) Transmission's manual mode allows you to hold gears around town, but it doesn't force you to upshift through the gears after you come to a stop. Manually put it in 3rd gear and it becomes a 3-speed automatic for instance. I like that.
3) The side mirrors are sized perfectly for the vehicle. They are large enough to be useful but not oversized like Dumbo ears which has become a disturbing trend.
4) It gets really good gas mileage. I've been banging it around town all week with a heavy foot and it's averaging over 22 mpg. That's right on its EPA city rating.
5) The A-pillars are massive and very difficult to see around.
6) There's no redline on the tachometer.
Scott Oldham, Editor in Chief @ 7,106 miles