Used 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD Double Cab Pricing
List Price $39,320 - $39,320
See other years
For 2017, the GMC Sierra 2500HD gets an updated version of its optional 6.6-liter turbodiesel V8 engine. It's more powerful this year, boasting a stout 445 horsepower and 910 pound-feet of torque. A revised hood-mounted air intake for the diesel engine is also part of the deal. Finally, the 2500HD gets a standard Teen Driver mode that allows owners to set parameters for secondary drivers.
- Impressive hauling and towing capabilities
- Refined and quiet ride on the highway
- Massive power from optional diesel engine
- Solid build quality gives a high-end feel
- Rear visibility isn't all that great
- Limited availability of telescoping steering wheel
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Sierra 2500HD models:
- OnStar Telematics
- This optional system adds items such as roadside assistance, remote door unlocking, stolen vehicle assistance and turn-by-turn navigation.
- Lane Departure Warning
- Alerts the driver when he or she is leaving the lane, which can be especially helpful on such a big truck.
- Teen Driver Mode
- Uses custom vehicle settings associated with a specific key fob to limit certain driving features such as vehicle speed and radio volume.
Be the first to write a review.