List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500HD for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Little white truck

7352scuba, 06/04/2008
4dr Crew Cab SLT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Tows my 4X8 trailer fully loaded (1500 lb), with 2000 lbs on the truck, no problem. Great on gas. 18 mpg on trips and 13 mpg local. My wife likes it better than our 2005 Caravan with stow and go.

GMC Sierra 1500HD

jonathan iket, 01/29/2005
4dr Crew Cab SLE Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The GMC Sierra is one of the best trucks I ever drove. It's not only a great pick up truck, but it's also fun to drive, and is worth every penny.

Best value for your money!

stormy, 11/21/2005
4dr Crew Cab SLE 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We researched the purcase of a new truck to death, I think, and we always came back to the GMC. This truck was by far the best value for the dollars. We love our truck! The crew cab was truly the answer our need for four doors for when our folks come into town.

I am the owner

john ramey, 03/14/2006
4dr Crew Cab SLT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is fun to drive, has good weight providing good traction in snow. Really good steering, will get you there for sure. its a keeper. l7 mpg, runs good. Waiting for the hybrid to come out.

My Big Truck

James Jones, 11/16/2004
4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My new truck has power and pleanty of room. I have been driving a toyota for the past 24 years (4cyl and manual tranmission) which were a 1981 regular toyota pickup and a 1994 4WD king cab. With older age and grandchildren new truck has all the power that I have wanted and pleanty of room. Only problem is you need to own stock in a gas station