Used 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:

A New Era For The Sierra
By Bob Bruggeman

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in an '04 Silverado Crew Cab for the new GMC Sierra Crew Cab. I bought the GMC because I don't care much for the front end on the new Silverado. My new Sierra rides better and is very quiet. GM did a great job with the interior layout and instrument panel. The Sierra feels bigger and more solid on the road compared to my last truck. There was a great deal of thought put into the design of this new model. I purchased the SLE package with two add on options; 17 inch aluminum wheels and raised white letter tires. This truck has everything on it that I wanted. The current incentives being offered by GM were also a determining factor in the timing of my purchase.

Great ride! Rack & pinion steering. Decent fuel economy. Averaged 20 MPG on first road trip. I love the designs of the hood and tailgate. The cabin is very spacious with good visibilty. I like the double glove boxes and three cup holders in the middle seat storage compartment. Color - Silver Birch!

Not much to improve on! The fog light switch was confusing at first. My '04 model had a lighted switch. I am not real crazy about the design and appearance of the door handles, but they are growing on me. I wish GM would change vendors for their tires. The General tires are cheap and don't hold up.

1st Time GMC Owner
By 1st Time GMC Owner

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

All of my life I have owned Chevrolets and never considered buying a GMC because of the price difference. I splurged this year and paid the extra cost for the GMC and I now see the difference. The cab is so much quieter, the ride is so much better, and you can definitely see the "Professional Grade" that is advertised! I reccommend this truck to everyone but their is a considerable price increase over the standard Chevy truck.

The well insulated cab, low road noise. The almost no bump ride, comparison to the Cadillac! You will not believe it until you drive it.

With this type of truck being so luxurious with the low noise and ride, The electronics need to be upgraded to match. My 2004 Chevy Silverado LS 4x4 Ext cab, had comparable matches in options to this truck and a couple that the new 2007 didnt have?(automatic down windows, all, and push button 4wd

2007 GMC
By Bryce Agnew

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

So far I have been very happy with this truck. I have the vortec Max so I have the 6.0 engine and beefed up transmission, locking rear end, suspension, and brakes. Highly recommended.

Front parking sensors, rear camera parking/reverse assist.

Made the right choice
By Rico

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2wd crew cab w/ 5.3, SLE1, and 20 inch rims. Extremely pleased with purchase. I've owned all other brands including GMC before and this is the best truck I have ever owned/driven. Debated GMC vs. Toyota for months but went with GMC due to inside/outside looks and GMC mileage better. Toyota has very nice truck but GMC hit the mark w/ this one. The 20 inch rims make the truck as far as looks concerned. Get the remote start, this is my first vehicle with remote start and now I wouldn't by another vehicle without it. I can start truck from inside restaurant and truck is nice and cool inside when I go to put kids in car seats. I'm starting to feel really spoiled in this thing.

20 inch rims, remote start, quiet ride, crew cab back seats folding up leaving flat floor for carrying stuff. Overall looks of truck. Overall build quality.

A tighter turning radius would be nice but that's just being picky. This truck is awesome.

Best Truck Ever!
By HC

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best truck I have ever owned! It was between this truck or 2007 Tundra crewmax 5.7, Once I test drove both trucks, there was no questions who the winner was. The power on this truck Is awesome, it has a lot of potential, I have an intake, and a superchip added to the truck, I'm pulling right now about 450 HP. If you can afford to buy this truck, you should have money for gas. Do not complain about gas mileage. 14 mpgcity. 16mpg hwy

Everything!