List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

Great Truck

Dillon, 02/11/2016
K1500 SL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

My family has had this truck for over 10 years now it's mine. I started driving it with about 100,000 miles and it now has 220,000 and and I've only had to do regular maintenance and replace the starter and alternator.

The best vehicle I've owned.

John, 01/09/2019
C1500 SL 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned a 1997 GMC Sierra Stepside 4.3L V6 for a while now and is the best vehicle I've ever owned. I've done limited work on her, bearing in mind she’s a ‘97 as always has been a work truck, so she’s a lot of miles. 1: Shifter cable 2: Power Steering Pressure Line 3: Steering Column Shift Mechanism That last one was my fault, I was on vacation back home in Florida as the shifter cable was going, but rather than changing it immediately, i waited and the cable fully failed, so I had to manually shift it from the tyranny and that snapped the bracket, most people won't have the last problem. I've driven her from Gulfport Ms to West Palm Beach Fl and back twice, that's somewhere around 3,000 miles, driven her from town to town for work, tack on another 1k mile for that, hauled 1.5k+ pounds of material at a time, this is all in the span of 3 months, that's not counting all the other miles I've put on her, so I've put this truck through more than most people will ever use their vehicle for and she’s never failed me. Bearing in mind that i bought this truck used from a coworker, he also used it as a work truck, I dropped $1,500 on the truck, so I can say whatever vehicle you use, you'll most likely never put it through what this one has been through.

Awesome truck

Karen, 05/18/2020
SLE 2dr Extended Cab SB (4.3L 6cyl naturally aspired 5M)

I bought my 97 GMC Sierra in 2001 with a little over 56,000 miles on it. I had to replace the brakes and back drums the first year. The fuel pump. The pistons gasket(it is plastic). In 2009 I had to replace the radiator reservoir. In 2013 I replaced the alternator. Over than regular maintenance it ran like a dream. One thing that did happen was the brackets that are riveted to the frame that hold the shocks fell off. Had mechanic at the dealer tell me he has never seen that happen before. Oh had to replace the wiper motor. Inside handles would brake.

1...234567