Used 2017 GMC Canyon Pricing
- Gasoline V6 and four-cylinder diesel engines tow more than rivals
- Maneuverable size, along with well-mannered steering and handling
- Comfortable ride over most surfaces
- Low-hanging front air dam limits off-road potential
- Rivals offer more in-cab storage with rear seats folded
- Front seats can feel small to larger people
Read full review
Used 2017 GMC Canyon for Sale
2017 GMC Canyon Denali Onyx Black 4X4, Reverse Sensing, Back-Up Camera, Navigation, Leather, 4WD. Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. Odometer is 2795 miles below market average! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: - Lowest Prices Every Day: Our market based WOW pricing utilizes competitive market pricing guides, no games. So it is easy to make an educated, hassle -free purchase from us. Many of our competitors add freight, reconditioning or certification fees to their price quotes. Your WOW price has no hidden charges. Just add tags, taxes and processing fee. - Complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report - 7 Day Exchange Policy: This policy simply states if you are not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase, bring it back to us for a full credit towards your next vehicle, no questions asked! RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls that for various reasons may not be repaired prior to sale. You may also check for open recalls at www.safercar.gov
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Canyon models:
- OnStar System
- Provides emergency crash notification, stolen vehicle notification, and remote locking and unlocking.
- Driver Alert Package
- Includes forward collision and lane departure warning systems. This package is optional on the SLE and SLT (standard on the Denali).
- Rearview Camera
- Gives you a view of what's behind you, which is helpful with backing up as well as with connecting a trailer hitch.
Be the first to write a review.