2005 GMC Canyon Consumer Review: Sweet 5 Cylinder-GMC Pickup Tr

2005 GMC Canyon - Consumer Review

Z71 SLE Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L 5-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.1 ft. Bed)

Sweet 5 Cylinder-GMC Pickup Truck
By angelballs on

2005 GMC Canyon 4dr Crew Cab Z71 SLE 4WD SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

Bought my truck new in October 2004, This sweet 5 cylinder pickup has served me well on long 1100 mile runs from Florida to Maryland and back as well as 5 and 6 mile trips to buy heavy materials such as sod and mulch, as well as lumber from big box stores. The paint quality is exceptional and day after day in Florida sunshine it is still beautiful after all these years. A dream to drive, it still stirs my soul when I see it sitting in solemn eloquence.
My Canyon will be Thirteen years old this October, I have 66,000 miles on her and the Silver Birch paint is still beautiful, (I wax once per year). I drive it 4 or 5 times a week, First truck I ever had a seven year original battery in. Just replaced the second battery with a 5 year one. Like I said when I saw her on the dealers lot, "That sure is a pretty truck", she still looks like a million bucks to me and I drive her 4 to 5 times a week. Just paid $1700 dollars to replace hoses, plugs, and front end work. Now she is "good as new" to me. I can send you a photo if needed.

• Outward visibility
  • Purchase cost
  • Fuel economy
  • Resale value
  • Maintenance cost

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review