If the smaller size of the recently redesigned 2017 GMC Acadia makes a tight squeeze for your family, consider the Acadia Limited. It's the previous-generation model that's capable of swallowing plenty of people and cargo.
- Ride quality is smooth and compliant over most road surfaces
- Plenty of cargo capacity, even with the third row in place
- Seating for up to eight passengers
- Top crash test scores.
- Can feel slow and cumbersome from behind the wheel
- Infotainment and climate controls are small and sometimes finicky.