The 2017 Ford Transit Connect could be a smart choice if you're seeking a lower-cost, more maneuverable alternative to full-size cargo vans or minivans. It's also highly customizable, making it a standout choice for a small cargo van. Read on to find out what else we like about this year's Transit Connect.
- Can be configured in many different ways, including two available body lengths and plenty of cargo area options
- Wagon version can be had with a third-row seat
- Less expensive and easier to maneuver than regular minivans.
- Unimpressive performance and fuel economy
- Wagon's second row doesn't slide or recline
- Limited payload and towing capacities.