The 2016 Ford Transit Connect can be a smart choice for small business owners or families seeking a lower-cost, more maneuverable alternative to full-size cargo vans or minivans.
- Punchy and efficient turbocharged engine
- Two available body lengths
- Customizable cargo area
- Less expensive and more involving to drive than regular minivans.
- Turbo engine unavailable on long-wheelbase wagon
- Second row doesn't slide or recline
- Limited payload and towing capacities
- Unimpressive mpg with base engine.