The compact, front-wheel-drive 2015 Ford Transit Connect may be a bit more focused on utility than comfort, but it's a smart choice for families and small business owners seeking a less costly, more maneuverable alternative to a full-size van or larger minivan.
- Punchy and efficient turbocharged engine
- Two available body lengths
- Customizable cargo area
- Less expensive and more involving to drive than regular minivans.
- Turbo engine unavailable on long-wheelbase wagon
- Second row doesn't slide or recline
- Limited payload and towing capacities
- Unimpressive mpg with base engine.