Used 1995 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Reviews - 67 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Ford Thunderbird

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:

"Amazing"
By frog2009

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

At first glance, this car seemed like a complete junk but after the dealer handed me the keys and said "take it for a spin", I immediately fell in love. For such a small V8 it sure puts out the power, and gas mileage (if you keep your foot out of it) the interior design wraps around the driver and is very comfortable. I would suggest i flowmaster exhaust system...it made mine alot more fun and i get alot of compliments on the deep tone sound. im going on 137,000 miles and not had a single problem except for routine maintenance.

traction assist...does help in light snow while pulling hills

Oil filter location... space is limited, and the cupholders are absolutely useless!

fun and fast
By cole

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

I bought the car for $200. I've put another $300 in it, mostly cosmetic. I love this car. runs strong after 250000 miles, and still looks great. Plenty of power, faster than a 2009 challenger, will probably go anther 50,000 with regular oil changes. I'm like tony stewart in the commercial where he stares at the car all day.

Power, comfort, ac, cruise control

buy the cupholders that tuck into the passenger seat. thats it.

I loved my Thunderbird!
By twelveboy

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

I bought my V8 t-bird when it had about 85k miles. The O2 oxygen sensors were missing and the dealer explained they needed to be replaced and they did free of charge. I was only 17 years old and drove it - ook it without a complaint! It was very fast on the highway! Very comfortable and roomy backseat. I wish Ford would continue to make the affordable t-bird we once loved soo much!

Lots of power, very comfortable! Cheap price and reliable!

Would be nice if it sounded more like a Mustang GT. Better low end acceleration and bigger rims/tires.

WODNERFUL VEHICLE
By DKOVACHJR

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

I bought my t-bird about a year ago and love it i have the 3.6 l v-6 and it has plenty of power and good gas mileage. I have had no major problems out of it. The only think that i found was that the oil filter is on the front side of the motor and part of the wiring harness and cross member can make it difficult to change but beside this I would recommend this car to any one.

i love the way the interior is set up it is very fun and comfortable to drive

Move the cup holders adnd also the oil filter

the best money I have ever spent
By emann

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

I purchased a 1995 Ford Thunderbird LX and its the best money I have ever spent on a car. I'm the third owner, and the other two owners live across the street. it has very good pick up, the transmission shifts smooth, the interior is very comfortable, the seats feel like they form around you. It feels like your sitting in a cockpit of an airplane.

the power sunroof, and the 4.6 litere isn't bad either.

better suspention !