Looking for a classic American sedan that has its foot firmly in the future? Then you'll want to take a look at the 2016 Ford Taurus. It not only offers a fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder engine, it has Ford's latest technology interface that makes it easier than ever to integrate your smartphone. There's also available all-wheel drive for sure-footed driving in harsh weather and a huge trunk to carry groceries or golf clubs. Want to learn more?
- Available four-cylinder engine returns high fuel economy
- Excellent results in government and IIHS crash tests
- Rides comfortably and quietly on the highway
- Giant trunk is one of the roomiest in the large sedan class
- Available all-wheel drive for enhanced wet-weather traction.
- Interior doesn't seem as airy or spacious as it should
- Feels slow and ponderous when driving around turns
- Performance SHO model lacks the punch of big engine rivals.