Used 2010 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews - 106 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Taurus

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

Unresolved Problem
By Not Happy

2010 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drove the vehicle for 3 days and the wrench light appeared after a foul raw fuel smell was entering the drivers cabin. The Ford dealership managed to turn off the wrench light but not the raw fuel smell. It has been over 3 months in and out of the repair shop and they can't resolve the the raw fuel smell issue. We are concerned about out health driving this vehicle and Ford dismisses that there is any serious problem. If you're looking for reliability dependable transport look elsewhere. I regret selling my 12 year old Volvo with 200K at least the vehicle was easily serviceable.

None at this point.

Attention to quality and reliability.

Great Car!
By Missy

2010 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I LOVE this car! I have had tons of comments on how beautiful it is! It's fun to drive and I love all the extra's! I have blind-spot controls, back-up sensors, heated/cooled/massaging seats, automatic bright/dimmer head lights and automatic cruise control! It's a very SMART car! Great fuel economy! It's all wheel drive and did fantastic this winter! I live in Wyoming and we have some crazy winter weather so that's saying a lot! Overall I love the car!

All the awesome bells and whistles! Definitely the looks of the car inside and out!

Should have renamed the TAURUS! It's not like any Taurus I have ever seen.

Ford made a four door sports car!
By yankee32

2010 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a 35 yr old male who went from owning an 2005 five hundred ltd awd which I loved and was a great family car and a cruiser to the 2010 Taurus! Ford has made owning a family car fun once again! The power, handling, the sound system and the style inside and out is just unreal!! Thank You ford!

Instead of plastic paddle shifters on the steering wheel try using billet shifters!

You must drive this car
By LOVELYMSBIG

2010 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a pleasure to drive this car! It is beautiful inside and out, and the sync just makes it over the top. We have back up sensors, which add a huge relief in parking lots; sync, salesman even hooked both of our cell phone up and it already has our phone books in it. We love Sirius radio and are thrilled that we can hear it in the new car too! We chose the steel blue (2011 will be Kona Blue---very bright) with black interior. The one word I would use for it inside is stunning. My sister bought an 2011 Avalon about a month ago, and the interior of this vehicle rivals it. We chose not to have leather though. You must test drive this one!

SYNC; comfortable seats; cool dials and gauges; doesn't need a cap on the gas, and the very smooth and quiet ride. I didn't think we'd love this car so much!

Please Ford, make the lower end vehicles more available. We drove 52 miles to the worlds biggest selling ford dealership. They were the only ones that had more than 3 Taurus on their lots, most of the others had one Sho and one expensive SEL. To have an SE with a low base price if one cannot find 1

Bad Design
By Bob Whalen

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is very nice overall, but the headrest are a joke. Extremely annoying, I took mine off altogether. It has bad blind spots, and for the size the rear seats are puny .

Safety. Rain sensing wipers.

Adaptive Headlights with Night Vision. Rear Center Consul. Larger Rear Seats. Parallel Park Assist. Front, Side, and Rear Parking Sensors. Better Audio Option.