Though flawed, the 2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is still likely to be one of the most memorable Mustangs of all time. Endless, tire-roasting personality is certainly this car's biggest strength.
- Awesome acceleration
- Thunderous V8 soundtrack
- Supportive optional Recaro sport seats
- Getting to say you own a 662-horsepower factory Mustang.
- Solid-axle rear suspension limits maximum handling precision
- Tricky to pull away from a stop smoothly
- Some hard plastic interior pieces
- No telescoping steering wheel
- Transmission's sometimes balky shifts.