2020 Ford Ranger Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$26,810

Save as much as $3,205
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Rides like a truck

Georgia Mountain Man, 01/29/2020
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

I love it, it rides like a truck should. So far everything has worked as expected. Mileage is running around 24 MPG on medium trips, good power for it's size. I got the sport package (18 inch wheels) and I may have to buy a stool to get up in the bed. I am a short old man:)

Ranger in Pennsylvania

Whitewater Seeker, 12/26/2019
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

Very satisfied after eight months with a new Ranger Lariat. Accommodating interior, strong engine, quiet ride, excellent mileage. Good looks, lots of positive comments from those who see it.

Better than I expected

Hollis, 01/16/2020
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

My Harley truck was stolen and then totaled Replacing it with new one was too expensive so I got the new Ranger It has more power than I expected and the features are excellent

Ad
Build Your Ford Ranger XL
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 3 Trims
  • $24,820starting MSRP

Rides like on square wheels

THRAHE, 12/29/2020
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

I loved the look and power on my 2020 Ranger Lariat. I did give it a test drive prior to completing the sale, but it was the typical short, dealer tested road course. However within a few days I started to notice a vibration in the floor board and seats. I took it back to the dealer and they said it was due to the 10 speed transmission seeking shift points. I took it home and the vibration continued to get stronger and now being felt in the steering , especially between 1200 and 2400 rpms. Returned to the dealership and requested that the shop foreman ride with me and drive the truck. 20 minute test drive and he agreed that there was in fact a vibration as described. He sent an email to the Ford Technical Hotline. The engineer replied back stating and I quote “ the vibration is due to an undesirable characteristic of the vehicle”! Really? They offered no possible solutions just sorry for your luck on the purchase of your $46k truck. I have filed a complaint with the Ford Customer Satisfaction Center , but after 30 days and 3 follow-up phone calls and 6 emails I have not been contacted. Will be filing a Lemon Law complaint soon. BUYER BEWARE!

Neat little truck

Sam, 05/22/2020
XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

Have only had this a short while but I love it so far. Traded a Tacoma in on it and although the Tacoma was nice, this Ranger beats the Tacoma in ride, fuel economy and comfort. The Tacoma was always hesitant and the transmission was not the best to say the least. This Ranger is quieter and the stereo is 10 times better than what comes on the Tacoma.