Used 2004 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Ranger for Sale
Select your model:

10 all the way

03cobra21, 06/23/2004
4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

i love ford rangers. i drive a ZR2 at work all day it is not all what made to be it has been stuck in the mud 10 or 15 times. I have not been stuck at all. I HAVE PULLED a suburban ot of the mud in 4 wheel low and it didn't have a hard time.

The best

1516171819, 12/17/2003
4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

my ranger has 160,000 miles and hasnt been in the shop once! but if thats not good enough, my grandpas ranger has 320,000 miles and running strong!

BUY AMERICAN

PDB, 12/28/2003

XLNT PERFORNABCE ON FIRE ROADS.....AND HILL CLIMBS

RANGER GONE WILD

JEFFERY HENRY, 03/26/2004
4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I HAVE OWNED FOUR RANGER TRUCKS BEFORE AND I HAVE HAD NOT ANY THING GO WRONG WITH THEM AT ALL. THATS THE ONLY TRUCK THAT I HAVE OWNED THAT I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH. I HAVE REALLY LIKED ALL THE Rangers that I OWNED. THE RANGER IS BY FAR THE BEST TRUCK ON THE ROAD TODAY I THINK. P.S MORE THAN HAPPY JEFFERY G. HENRY

Compact Sled

DeGme2Baby, 02/25/2004
4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Excellant ridability / feels good handling caracteristics /Out classes the competition by payload & towing capacity / good suport system with respect to updated technical manuals /ease to procure prior designd pieces & parts.