If you've ever had a desire for a sporty American coupe (or convertible), now is an excellent time to check out the 2017 Ford Mustang. With just one test-drive, you'll see that the Mustang is civilized and packed with modern tech, but it still holds on to all the trademark swagger and performance that has defined it for more than five decades.
- Multiple appealing engine options include a turbocharged four-cylinder, a V6 and a roaring V8
- Lots of interior upgrades give it a classy/high-tech vibe
- Sharp and grippy handling around turns.
- The backseat is small and too cramped for adults
- The optional Performance pack makes for a bouncy ride over uneven surfaces.