Used 2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Wheel well covers rattle!
By Deb

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my grabber blue mustang. The only issue I have with the car is the rattling noise coming from the wheel well covers. My dealership let me take out a few 2010 models like mine and they do the same thing. A review was sent into the Ford Co. Other then that I have no issues on wet pavement or massive puddles here in FL.

The engine and dash.

The headrests. They are extremely uncomfortable especially for some of my short passengers.

Solid performance for any decade
By Knyght_ryder_gt

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First mustang was a 96 gt black with saddle interior. This is incomparable. The classic look of a 69, or 70 with subdue design for the tail lights and spoiler. Unique. Have to opt for the 5 speed manual, GT premium, and saddle interior with ambient lighting, shaker 1000 audio, accompanied by Microsoft SYNC. Upgraded rims and the candy apple red look great on the outside, while the lighter interior adds comfort and contrast. And performance without falter, put the advance trac in sport mode and smoke a couple of imports. With a growl from the exhaust that could only previously be heard with aftermarket upgrade. Thank you ford.

candy apple red. saddle leather interior. shaker 1000 with Microsoft sync. Premium rims. Sirius satellite radio.

The Engine Roars
By Stang

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Own a 2007 sweet 350z convertible and it is quick and nimble. But when you own/ride a 2010 gto Jet black. American made muscle car whose engine roars and thunders down the road then you know you are in a mustang!

Too many to mention!

Don't go backwards. Keep the retro design. And keep improving and updating to matin modern. Don't mess with style!

Some Say Sports Car - I Say Roadster
By George

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought the premier V6 convertible with the pony package because I did not believe I required a Hi- performance sports car. After thorough research, I decided on the V6 and consider a roadster. In that category, it is a great vehicle that, in my opinion, out paces its competition in most areas. It is fun to drive and invokes pleasant responses from other people.

Ride Comfort, handling, electronic packages, leather interior.

Passengers do complain about the headrests.

Best of both worlds.
By rsdamon

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Absolutely love my Ford Mustang! I have the premium V6 w/pony package, comfort package, and security package. This car offers a big luxury car ride complete with lots of luxury items, while handling like the sports car that it is. Classic sports car look and a true gem to drive.

My favorite features include the "My Color" gauge program w/ambient lighting, the SYNC system w/blue tooth, the sports car handling, and the multi-sequential tail lights. Oh, and did I mention how sexy the car is?!

Better gas mileage (which was addressed in the 2011 model) and more mid-range power (which was also addressed in the 2011 model).