Used 2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Better seats and move the cupholders...
By Matt

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've owned seven Mustangs over the years, from all but the first generation. This is by far my favorite. Everything about the car is outstanding except how well the seat holds me in place when accelerating through corners, and the location of the cup holders directly behind the shifter with the manual trans. Other than that Ford has fixed every single complaint I've ever had about any of the other Mustangs I've owned over the years, an amazing car, Ford's best yet.

The traction control system. I've hated every traction control system I've ever driven with until this one, I usually turn them off. This one, however, drives with the driver instead of trying to override in most cases!

Move the cup holders somehow to the right for manual trans cars and put better seats in it. (The only category in which my old fox-body Mustangs were better was the seats, I miss the lumbar support.)

2010 GT Black on Black
By Ted DeMirjyn

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is awesome, there is not much more I can say. It is fast and gets reasonable highway mileage around 24- 25. It fun to drive and the Mustang always gets admiring looks. I have just over 7k of totally trouble free miles so far. I have owned more than 30 new cars in the last 40 years and this one is by far my favorite and it may even stay in my garage for more than my average of 24 months.

Exhaust sound, booming radio, overall look, performance, manual transmission is smooth as silk and impossible to miss a shift.

Hard to improve on perfection. Wish I had heated seats for my GF though.

2010 Kona Blue GT
By Andy

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Car runs perfectly, great options. Build quality is flawless. A/C required recharging at 1000 miles due to loose fitting, now works 100%. Fit & finish excellent. Car is extremely quiet.

Sync system and back up camera are my two favorites.

Could use more power & louder exhaust note.

I'm a Chevy guy
By Potter

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I'm a hard core Chevy guy and have been waiting for the right time to buy a new Camaro. I've driven both the V6 and the V8 Camaro but something left me wanting and all the used Camaros on the dealer lots worried me. Out of curiosity I test drove the Mustang 2011 V6 and the current GT. The GT won hands down, it was pure love at first sight. The interior design was fantastic, the gadgets are cool, it's easier to drive and it's just an all out blast to drive.

Wow, the body lines are wonderful, interior is nicely done, nothing "cheap" about it. Stereo is great and the interior lights that can be color customized are too cool. The exhaust note is really sweet.

No suggestions yet.

Solid performance for any decade
By Knyght_ryder_gt

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First mustang was a 96 gt black with saddle interior. This is incomparable. The classic look of a 69, or 70 with subdue design for the tail lights and spoiler. Unique. Have to opt for the 5 speed manual, GT premium, and saddle interior with ambient lighting, shaker 1000 audio, accompanied by Microsoft SYNC. Upgraded rims and the candy apple red look great on the outside, while the lighter interior adds comfort and contrast. And performance without falter, put the advance trac in sport mode and smoke a couple of imports. With a growl from the exhaust that could only previously be heard with aftermarket upgrade. Thank you ford.

candy apple red. saddle leather interior. shaker 1000 with Microsoft sync. Premium rims. Sirius satellite radio.