Used 2007 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews - 130 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Pure Fun to Drive
By Shelby GT

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Shelby GT to own a piece of history. Not too often do you come across a serial numbered car offered at 0% for 60 months. I have always wanted a GT Mustang, and this was an opportunity I could not pass up. I took it on a long road trip in the Summer of 08 and put about 1300 miles on it over a period of 2 weeks, and average 24 MPG with the cruise set at 70 MPH. I just love the short throw shifter Shelby put in, as it gives you the best feeling off the line when shifting gears. The exhaust notes are music to the ears when starting or even when romping on the gas. I have no intentions of trying to get my money back by selling at a later date. I will take this to the grave.

Cold-air intake, FRPP Suspension Kit, Short-throw shifter, and high flow exhaust.

Already done by bringing back the 5.0.

I Luv My Mustang
By kerrie

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I'd change 2 things more leg room in the back, and they should have utilized the space in front of the shifter for storage and the dip in the dash for storage. There is nowhere to put anything, poor engineering. Nothing new, wasted space!

PonyPkgV6Premium
By Pres.

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Except for gas mileage, this is about as much fun as I've ever had driving an automobile. I don't refueling as I only get 20-22 mpg. I did slightly modify the dash panel as the chrome rings around the gauges made the instruments hard to read in some sunlight conditions. The Pony Package suspension with cold air intake and DynaFlow duals make driving country roads near my home a blast!

Suspension, sound (exhaust) and sound (Shaker system).

1. Better gas mileage. 2. Eliminate chrome rings around instruments.

Fueling issues
By RYLANDT2003

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

From day one that I purchased my new 2007 mustang I have not been able to fill up the tank. I have taken it to the dealership over 5 times for this issue and get no where. I have had 3 gas tanks and other parts replaced and it is still not fixed. Now they bent the fuel hose, haha, and want me to drive until on (E) and then bring it back for them to refuel. This is a major issues on this year and my car has the new tank design on it. I keep getting the run around as everyone else. This was my first new purchase and I will never again purchase a ford of any make or model.

Needs to recall (lemon)

BAD 2007 427R Roush Mustang
By Donna Olson

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new payed over $50,000 for it and have had one problem after another with it. After 3 weeks of buying the Super Charger failed, the the stripes started to rust, new expensive tires were wearing all to fast but Ford said we had no problem even though it also had a knocking noise but we still had no prob all 3 times. If that was not enough our warranty expired and they sold us a SERVICE agreement that was the only waranty they said when we purchased it would cover the Roush parts well not true the computer portion of the Roush failed and this SERVICE agreement supposed to be extended waranty will not cover this because it is an after market part. I am sick

That I totally was ripped off but we did support our local dealer while I bent over and asked for more

Stay away from Ford Buy TOYOTA the Ford is no better than they were before