Used 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Consumer Reviews - 61 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

GT
By ESTANG

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 5th Mustang I've owned. 2nd pony in the garage is a 1970 coupe. Traded in a 2004 Mach 1 for a 2007 GT. Much more comfortable for this mid-age guy. Recommend adding heat option to both front seats. Adds several inches to the seat's base, which makes a big difference. Added HD to my Shaker 1000 radio. Wow what a difference in sound quality. Minor mods thus far. Cold air intake and flowmaster exhaust. Definitely needs retune for better response, but overall, a great car.

Radio is great. Confortable seats. Seat heat option was a good choice. Excellent visability all the way around.

The flow thru air system during summer makes is uncomfortable unless A/C is on. Had to shove large sponges in foot area vents to stop the air from coming in from the outside. Premium tuning is essential for better performance.

Enjoy it
By john

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Got my ride not long ago but I decided i might as well write a review. I am a truck driver, so driving is what I do. I did not like to drive anywhere before with my F-150 but now I make excuses to leave. I love my 07, I usually drive with the radio full blast but now I love to listen to that v8. Left lane love should be the subtitle of this paragraph. Two complaints, suspension stinks ( upgradable, as is everything in a Mustang), and road noise, which is unacceptable at this price point.

Performance, handling.

Listed above.

Money Pit
By Daniel

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Well I bought the car and loved it untill the gas prices really started going up. The car acurally gets decent gas mileage if you baby it and drive it slow. However once we found out we had a child on the way I opted to trade it in on a 4 door until I realized how bad the trade in value was. For a car that cost $29,000 with only 16K miles and less than 2 years old I was offered 18K by the dealership. So I'm stuck with a nice car that didn't hold up it's value at all.

V8 is loud and puts down a lot of power.

Better paint quality. The car new had allot of dust in the paint. Better trim arround the windows that will not scratch aftermarket tint.

2 Years with my 2007 GT/CS
By David

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've now had the pleasure of owning my 2007 Mustang GT/CS for two full years. really love this car... still! So much fun to drive! So much power. Mine is a 5 speed manual, with the lower ratio rear- end. It really screams off the line. The mileage is amazing at about 29 on the highway, and about 22 around town...when I can keep my foot out of it which is pretty hard to do.

The power, and the looks. I really like the sound of the Shaker 1000 stereo too. I'm a broadcast engineer, and the FM section is about the best I've ever seen (or heard).

An outside temp reading would be nice. I can't imagine that it would be hard with the nice read-outs.

Great CS-GT
By Mikey D

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I really like the style, look, and feel of my 2007 Mustang CS-GT. I already own a 1998 GT conv. I was going to trade it in for the 2007 but I couldn't part with it. Anyways once a Mustang owner always a Mustang owner!

The power

Nothing! This car is awsome!