Used 2007 Ford Mustang Premium Convertible Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Nice ride
By jquin4

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've driven 2 Altimas & a Corolla before this vehicle. Big step up in 'fun factor' and performance. I don't know of any speedy, chic autos that can compare to Mustang convertibles when it comes to price. I'm glad I have it and am seriously considering buying a GT in the future. Ford please don't change the body style. I'd like to see the interior improved, but most people who are aware of Mustang realize that cheap interior is par for the course. Besides, that would increase the price. Some small mishaps occurred in year 1: the windows malfunctioned at times, the trunk light went loose, the turn signal had problems. Driving out to the beach is a blast. Better than a Sebring or Solara!

Body styling. Affordability. Many options

Find a way to improve interior while keeping costs down. A/C inferior to other vehicles in this price range.

My first convertible
By redrock360

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've always wanted a convertible, now I have one. The car is fun to drive, very comfortable for a sports car, and I am really suprised at how great the ride is. I expected more road noise with the top up, so I am pleasantly surprised at the lack of noise. You can carry on a conversation with a passenger in normal tones with the top down. Same goes for listening to the radio. The V6 has plenty of power for an old guy like me (late 40's) and is pretty quick also.

Convertable top! Retro look inside and out.Front seats are very comfortable. The ease at which you can raise and lower the top. The way the front windows self seal when closing the doors. Automatic up and down windows.

Self dimming rear view mirror should be standard. Trunk release inside car in easy reach of driver. Tilt wheel should be easier to operate.

Happy again.
By Jim Fischer

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have to say how surprised I am, that after owning my Mustang for over six months, I still smile every time I drive it. The looks, the feel, the way it handles, all top notch.

Styling, size, wheels and tires. I have the Pony package option and it looks great.

Compass feature would have been nice. I found out it was available as a separate option later.

Wow Emily
By RedHOTEmily

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased this car after 3 years of deciding wheather to get one. Love the new design and got a great deal, so I went ahead. I have been so pleased with the way this car makes me feel, how it drives and the awesome power at my fingertips. The stereo and some features are great. Love my Emily!

Shaker 500 stereo, sounds of leather seats, seeing the muscular hood as you drive. Lights and power baby.

Put a trunk switch in! It would be nice to have a temp and directional display on the rearview mirror and with the extra space on the map light fixture, put garage door buttons.

Wife is happy again!
By Frank Higgins

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought a new Mustang to get back in her good graces after selling the 64 1/2 that was too dangerous for the family. Wow, the car is great! I can't remember the last time when I bought something and thought it was worth 40-50% more than I paid. Why can't Detroit make more cars like this? I hate buying German but generally they are superior. Lots of fun! A head turner at this price!

The car looks great, sounds great and has a tight feel.

Is cheap in a few places in the interior but not a big deal for the price