Used 2003 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 369 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2003 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

2003 SVT COBRA
By brantm21

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I actually have a 02 GT w/ a Cobra motor swap. This engine is powerful in the whole power band. Pushing 515RWHP 545RWT. It's not stock obviously, but still one of the best engines ever made in my opinion. And the fact it's a Ford. I have drove this car across the nation to many car shows and drag strip. Never broke down.

Power, Torque. Interior design. Reliability. Ford!

Keep up the hard work Ford! Were leaving GM and Mopar in the dust.

Worth every penny
By rbowden

2003 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The first new car I ever owned, no major complaints after 7 years. Glad I got the V8, awesome power and very fun to drive. Interior lacks some refinement and options that are standard in other vehicles, but probably not in this class.

V8, 5-disc stereo.

Improve interior quality/features.

Great Car!
By Kim

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned this car for 6 years. Never had any major mechanical problems. My passenger window has a short in it and it won't work in the summer time. I highly recommend this vehicle.

better gas mileage

Hot 2003 GT - Wolf in Sheeps clothing
By Ginoux

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Oh yea - This car is a riot. I ran with the stock motor for about 6 months then had a custom tuned blown four valve motor installed. It cranks 630 RWHP. Looks like a stock GT. Needless to say I have a lot of fun leaving a lot of people in the dust.By the time they hear that supercharger whine they know they going to be looking at my tailights. How can you not love one of these cars. Rough and crude, pure American muscle.

The great 4.6 engine - The classic lines of this body style. The pure coolness of having the top down. Driving everyday with 600+ HP without any hassle or breakdowns.

Put some seats in the car - Have to go after market as even the leather seats are butt busters.

CRAP!
By stephanie

2003 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I will never get another Ford. My gear shifter is broken, the top leaks, the light knob is super glued on, transmission is going out, the leather is tearing, passenger doesn't close right. I can keep going but I'll stop now. oh wait, did I mention it gets CRAPPY gas mileage.

It gets me to work....