Used 2002 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Mustang for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...28

Pros
Cons

Great Daily Drive

scott221, 06/26/2013
GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I finally don't need a family car and bought an 02 GT with 100K miles at age 50. It needed a little TLC. I added a radio, new COP's, a gear shift knob, + more. I love this car. I get better than 27mpg on the highway and 23-24 combined. The engine is smooth and has a higher power-to-weight ratio than any car or truck I have had. It took me a couple of months to tame this Pony. I changed the real seals, bearings, left axle, and c-clips. One c-clip broke and ground up inside the left axle causing that bearing to fail. The car is definitely a sports car. I have a Flowmaster catback and Nexen 3000 tires with Bullet rims. Other drivers taunt me on the road. I just smile and enjoy.

Dream Car

fordmustang_27, 04/22/2011
GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Simple put i'v wanted this car since i was ten years ole. A couple months before i was old enough to drive i finally bought her. I got a 2002 mustang gt 5 speed manuel. It's a beatiful shade of red that goes perfectly with the edgy body style it boosts. I bought her with 62,000 miles. In the 4 months I had her i already dropped 3 grand into her with tasteful modifications. i put slp headers, bassani cat back which sounds awesome. tint in the back and chrome salean 5 star lug wheels. Also a couple other chrome accesories and looks sick as hell. Car turns heads everywhere i go. I get so much attention for it and i love her. sound system sounds good and performance is great. Great car.

MUSTANG SALLY's CAR

John, 11/12/2017
2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It has to be one of the GREATEST VALUES AROUND !. She bought this 6 CYL. MUSTANG as a "Left-Over" in 2003. My wife is mostly the driver. She is now 76 years old. She wouldn't give up this car for anything that I (her husband) can think of. It would be like trying to give up a pet dog or cat. She has ALWAYS taken GOOD CARE of this car. I use to tease her of driving a "KIDS CAR" .She said "So what, It makes me feel young again". It now has 118,000 miles on it. It STILL RUNS GREAT.

Great First Car

stanggt915, 01/30/2013
GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is such a cool car! A perfect blend of everything. Great styling, very reliable, comfy, big sound system, cool wheels, high modding potential, and it is quite quick. With the new Borla exhaust I added it now has incredible muscle car sound! For my first car I would have it no other way.

Ford has finally done it

troybowski, 05/07/2002
2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Great car that does everything right. After wanting a mustang for years i finally have one and i can see what the fuss is about. This is the nicest car for the price in this class

12345...28