Used 2000 Ford Mustang Convertible Consumer Reviews

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Pretty good vehicle

Young and Dumb, 05/09/2006
GT 2dr Convertible

Had this car almost 6 years - purchased new. Haven't had a single problem. Runs like a breeze and everything is original. Body is still very tight and looks great. Mach stereo is awesome and sounds best with the top down. Car is a lot of fun to drive, steering is a little heavy, especially when trying to parallel park. Engine is fast on the top end, slow down low. Can still beat 2006 Acuras and many Porsches. Very happy with workmanship - the car looks and drives just as good as the day I bought it without a single squeak. Hope to keep for another 50 years.

Mustang Sally

Lynne Knightstep, 07/29/2009
2dr Convertible

My daughter and son-in-law bought this car for me, brand-new as a gift in 2000. I love this car and have lots of fun driving it. It has never had anything go wrong with it in the 9 years that I have owned it. It is a beautiful black convertible, very sleek and sporty. This is my second Mustang (owned the first model in 1965) and I highly recommend them.

Old Reliable.

Truz, 01/02/2010
2dr Convertible

I commuted 160 miles a day in this and have 202000 on it. Engine still running great. Top is now ready to be replaced last much longer than I thought.

Bright green convertible

Jose romero, 12/19/2018
2dr Convertible

I bought my car when I was 18 i paid 3k for it with 160,000 miles I am now 22 and the car has 220,000 miles runs great it's fast enough to beat g35's. Very very easy to work on, I have no mechanical experience and I do the oil changes on it replaced spark plugs brakes and water pump and also an alternator for very cheap and very easy to do it by myself. Car turns heads still have cobra rims on it and Its my daily driver, the ONLY thing that sucks about these cars is the resale value. I dont know why they're so cheap if it's a REALLY reliable car and it's badass. Would definitely recommend it and would also buy one again.

2000 V6 Convertible

Mustang2000Vert, 06/07/2007
2dr Convertible

I bought this car a year and a half ago with 24000 miles, now it has a bit over 50000. Absolutely no mechanical issues to date. Always starts right up, even in the dead cold of winter. Plenty of power for a V6 and gas mileage is good for a V6. I was wary to buy a Ford after owning an 1989 Escort in the past that was garbage, but this car looked so shiny and lonely when I first saw it, just pleading to be driven, and I fell in love with it. It's such a pleasure to drive, especially with the top down. Its a real head turner too, I always get complements on it. I highly recommend this car and would definately buy another Mustang in the future. Take car of it and it will take care of you.

12345...11