Used 1995 Ford Mustang Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Mustang for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Soon To Be A Classic!!

Geno, 05/16/2018
GT 2dr Convertible

Only 2 more years and she'll be "Vintage" and the value curve reverses. Low mileage ones are out there...and some that haven't been beaten to death. Great value for the money right now.

My GT

My GT, 10/25/2006
GT 2dr Convertible

I have owned 3 Mustangs in the past and this one is my favorite. The 5.0 is bullet-proof and with only Flowmasters and a K&N air filter, it rocks. What a beautiful sound the exhaust system gives. I love it. No problems at 123,000 miles. I keep up the oil and filter changes at 3000 miles and drive it maintenance free. It is a fun car. Take it from a 4 time BMW owner.

No Problems with my soft top 5.0 Manual

HJ1906, 03/24/2009
GT 2dr Convertible

This car has been a pleasure to own. I had an Acura before pruchasing my Ford, and I was a bit apprehensive about the reliability I would experience. It has been quite a pleasant surprise. I have owned it since it was 7 miles old and I have not had a problem that I did not cause. This car will haul and after owning it for 10 years, I took it to Germany and got to experience driving that I never thought I would get to, for many years. It held it's own with the BMWs, Mercedes, Porches and Ferreri's. I even took it out on the Hockenheim Race Ring and it was the best 20 euro I have ever spent. The hardest miles driven began at 110,000 for the 3 years there and have had no problems to this day.

The last of the 5.0

Nosstang331, 08/09/2005
GT 2dr Convertible

I own a '95 GT Mustang. It is the 8th Mustang to sleep in the stable. After owning 6 foxes and a 4.6GT, this is with out a doubt my favorite of the bunch. It is extremely reliable, as all 5.0s have been for me. The interior is nice and comfortable. The car rides great and gets pretty good gas mileage. I usually get about 295 miles a tank with mine. And that’s with 3.73 gears. The only downfall I see with the mighty 5.0 is, in stock form, it’s underpowered. It’s a good base to start with 225hp and there are plenty of aftermarket parts to make these cars scream. I have no complaints and highly recommend any one buy a 5.0.

Old horse never dies

Double D, 11/18/2005
GT 2dr Convertible

Bought it new in 95. Drive it daily. What a great car. First warm day the top goes down. I never expected a Ford to be as reliable as this. 100k miles and no major problems. Maintain the engine and wash & polish. Car runs and looks new. Added a K&N open air filter and added 5 miles on the highway. Make sure you get Blizzaks for the winter.