2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Hatchback Consumer Reviews

$42,895

Save as much as $984
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best Luxury EV - Checks all boxes

Mach E owner, 02/22/2021
Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Standard Range (electric DD)

We went with a Red Mach E premium that was sitting in the showroom. This car looks amazing and has everything we needed. It proved to be the one that impressed us to upgrade to an electric vehicle. Tesla - Compared to the Teslas this might be slower and have less range but looks light years cooler than any Tesla hands down. Audi eTron - just didn't feel right not sure exactly what. i think it is the interior and the gadgetry in the audi - uncomfortable seats - expensive - too much going on - was turned off. VW ID.4 - just doesn't seem like it will ever arrive, interior looks childish compared to Mach E Mach E all the way

Worth the Wait

Baldeagle47, 03/12/2021
First Edition 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Extended Range (electric DD)

We have wanted an electric vehicle for some years. First descriptions of the Mach E were very appealing so we reserved our First Edition the first day available (November, 2019) We were told we were the first delivery in our locale, one month ago. We were immediately impressed by the good looks and very happy with the interior finishes. The seats are particularly comfortable and there is ample room in the back seat. I am tall, but no problem with headroom. There was a learning curve for all the electronics, as we never were even passengers in all EV, and not too technically savvy, but it was not excessively long. Handles very well. We haven't traveled any long distance so range has not been an issue. I was particularly impressed when a Lexus driver got out of his SUV to stop and take a picture of my Rapid Red Mach E.

Welcome to the future!

Ken H, 02/13/2021
Premium 4dr Hatchback w/Standard Range (electric DD)

Actually, mine is a Premium with the extended range battery. Picked up the car earlier this week and could not be more impressed. It’s light years ahead of anything I have driven and my last car was a 2019 Ford Energi with ever option. Build quality, performance, etc are top of the charts. Ride is firmer than the Fusion or my previous Volvo XC60. Only negative, had to educate the dealer about some of the available rebates. Highly recommend this vehicle. Ford knocked it out of the park!!

Ad
  • $42,895starting MSRP

Well worth the wait!

Dan C, 02/20/2021
Premium 4dr Hatchback w/Standard Range (electric DD)

I reserved my car in Jan 2020. A little more than a year later and I have one of the best vehicles I’ve owned, ever. This car is incredibly well put together. The seats are supple yet well bolstered. The fit and finish is among the best I’ve seen in recent years. The tech is user friendly but does have a learning curve. The sound system is more than adequate. As far as driving goes, I find this car to be extremely engaging. I haven’t driven it enough to really extoll all of its virtues but man am I having fun so far! This car is a blast and it’s worth every penny. Only downside I can see is you can’t run to your Ford dealership today and get one. Oh well, like I said, it’s worth the wait.

First Ford

JOSH STAR FORD GLENDALE, 05/17/2021
Premium 4dr Hatchback w/Standard Range (electric DD)

Our new Mach-E premium trim in rapid red is AWESOME! The take off pushes you back into your seat. Very roomy for your family of four! It was a gift for the wife, she loves it! Only con was ford should have a better set-up for getting the customer a level 2 charging station. To be more informative to the consumer. I know it should also be the customer DD, to be there part, but i believe if FORD got a program in place to get customer up and running ASAP, it would help push a purchase. I just bought ours and I am still dealing with SCE and finding someone who can install it. i might get installed by end of month, for now its my local Walmart. Love the car though!!!