Used 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria
Pros & Cons - Not Available
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Trending topics in reviews
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- ride quality
- handling & steering
- wheels & tires
- driving experience
- fuel efficiency
- maintenance & parts
- climate control
- sound system
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 15 City / 22 Hwy / 18 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.0 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: rear wheel drive
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- V8 cylinder
- Horsepower: 150 hp @ 3200 rpm
- Torque: 270 lb-ft @ 2000 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 215.7 in. / Height: 56.5 in.
- Overall Width with Mirrors: N/A
- Overall Width without Mirrors: 79.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 4028 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 52.6 cu.ft.
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Ford LTD Crown Victoria a good car?
Is the Ford LTD Crown Victoria reliable?
Is the 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria?
The least-expensive 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria is the 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX 4dr Wagon. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: